suns refuge all or nothing

Zarghoul.5687

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Zarghoul.5687" said:has anything been added to suns refuge during the new LS?, i was hoping it would be updated regularly as i really enjoyed fixing the place up.

I was hoping for the same thing, but unfortunately this episode is very short storywise, which excluded lots of possibilities, one of them being a changed/evolved Sun's Refuge.

I thought they said Sun's Refuge will be "locked" in time as part of the A Star to Guide Us episode and not evolve in the future

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@"Zarghoul.5687" said:has anything been added to suns refuge during the new LS?, i was hoping it would be updated regularly as i really enjoyed fixing the place up.

I was hoping for the same thing, but unfortunately this episode is very short storywise, which excluded lots of possibilities, one of them being a changed/evolved Sun's Refuge.

I thought they said Sun's Refuge will be "locked" in time as part of the A Star to Guide Us episode and not evolve in the future

Is this true? That's a shame. I thought they said going forward it would be an evolving place. What we have now is already incredibly deep and involved and great content, but I was hoping they would keep with it.

Archived