BUG, New Year's Benevolence achievement

The "New Year's Benevolence" is bugged and I have lost about 50-60 Fried Golden Dumplings because of that.If for example your progress in this achievement is 50/100 and you give 100 foods to the golden pig you will consume 100 foods, you will complete the achievement but the same is reset to 0/100 so with a loss of 50 foods.I don't know and I don't want to test if there could be something wrong even with "New Year, New Quaggan" achievement.Please fix

Can confirm for "New Year's Benevolence", just happened to me when donating food to those pigs. I donated at least 30+ Spring Rolls, 16+ Sweet Bean Buns, and a few Steamed Red Dumplings, then 100 Fried Golden Dumplings, my achievement now sits at 0/100, even though I donated over 150 of them.

You have to do exact change right now to avoid this bug.

Also, can Anet refund the wasted food?

@"Valandil Dragonhart.2371" said:Repeated "New Year, New Quaggan" achieve (5 times over), no contribution towards (Annual) Lunar New Year Customs achieve

I don't think it's supposed to contribute, but I'm not in front of the game to check. The (Annual) Lunar New Year Customs achievement lists the contributing achievements in its description.

I had no idea that this was bugged and just tried donating for the first time today and lost 80 items. Donating 100 of one item reset the achievement. Has anyone had any luck asking Anet for compensation? I figure I am out about ten silver x 80 food items, so 8 gold I could have used for something else. This is a stupid bug, either each item tallies separately or they don't, can't have it both ways. I have over 30K achieves so I am not a noob, this one caught me.

Archived