Patcher Issue?

While my game is in "Playable" status, my patcher is saying there is a 7MB patch that needs to download. It has been sitting at 0% for a while now and not downloading the patch. Is this something that is known? It seems to refresh and start to download the patch, kicking off at a blazing 12kb/sec and quickly dropping down to 0kb before freezing. Just curious if I'm the only one....Says 1809 files remaining. Never downloads any of them.I've seen similar things going on involving crashes, but my patcher isn't crashing....it's just not doing anything.....

I have the exact same issue, since last Saturday. I tried to uninstall to see if I could install the whole game, and my uninstaller crashed (repeatable issue). I have a support ticket in and can let you know when they get back to me.

Interestingly, I can load ~5 MB at a time. Last Saturday I was at 4400 files to load and today I'm at 3800. It only loads data when I quit the installer and re-open, then it has fits and starts for a while, then nothing.

Archived