Bug: Siegemaster's Satchel and Unidentified Gear

Siegemaster's Satchel description: 20 Slot. If possible, consumable items will fill this pack before other empty spaces. The contents of this pack will not move when inventory is sorted.

Unidentified Gear is specifically described as "Consumable", but will not auto-loot to the Siegemaster's Satchel. This is true with all levels of the UnIDd gear. Tested with an empty inventory, UnIDd Gear always goes to normal packs, not the Satchel. REALLY annoying, since I want it sorted out of normal drops. Easier to ID all of it if I don't have to hunt through normal inventory.

Pieces of unidentified gear are defined by the API as `Containers'. The descriptions say nothing about 'consumable'

Salvage for a reward of crafting materials, or double-click to identify and receive an item. Identification gains bonuses from account magic find.

I don't know of any bags that sort out containers, which include all other types of 'bags', including champ bags, heavy moldy bags, etc. The main difference with P/UnID Gear are that they can be salvaged. Other containers can only be opened.

What I do is to place one each of fine, common, and rare unID gear in my invisible bag so stuff autoloots to where it can be accidentally sold or salvaged.

Archived