"Extremely awesome" WvW Announcement Next Week

Ni In.6578

@XECOR.2814 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Skirmish Tickets are now usefull.

The Dream

Im in dire need of them to get my first ascended weapons/armor.

D O N T!!!!!!!!

Even if you remove the Skirmish Tickets from the vendor, ascended armor pieces are around 20g more expensive then their crafting counterparts.

Sell your memories of battle and craft your gear.

Even if you have to lvl your crafting profession first.

But wvw gives stat selectable ascended and i have 2k skirmish tickets and 500memories of battle. I just need those damned marks. Its so hard to get them without crafting at 500lvl. I dont like crafting. Is there no other way?

there is, play very long for the mark shards.you can also get the version without marks for more tickets

All ascended items require marks on skirmish supervisor atleast. Can you give me a name of item which doesnt need marks to buy? I havent seen those ever.

xYtzLul.jpg

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Justine.6351 said:You know, they don't have to implement every mount with every ability and upgrade. They could develope one with a very different ability more balanced for wvw.

Don't expect them to think logically when they are in pitchfork mode.

I for one am looking forward to the drops in population when mounts come and all these folks leave like they say they will.

Wait... didn't everyone say that about gliding too?

@MUDse.7623 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Skirmish Tickets are now usefull.

The Dream

Im in dire need of them to get my first ascended weapons/armor.

D O N T!!!!!!!!

Even if you remove the Skirmish Tickets from the vendor, ascended armor pieces are around 20g more expensive then their crafting counterparts.

Sell your memories of battle and craft your gear.

Even if you have to lvl your crafting profession first.

But wvw gives stat selectable ascended and i have 2k skirmish tickets and 500memories of battle. I just need those damned marks. Its so hard to get them without crafting at 500lvl. I dont like crafting. Is there no other way?

there is, play very long for the mark shards.you can also get the version without marks for more tickets

All ascended items require marks on skirmish supervisor atleast. Can you give me a name of item which doesnt need marks to buy? I havent seen those ever.

xYtzLul.jpg

Which means more tickets, but generally less ‘money’

Though Dan brings up a good point.

But the advantage to what @MUDse.7623 notes is that they are also precursors and more shiny.. :smile:

Archived