"Extremely awesome" WvW Announcement Next Week

Ni In.6578

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@subversiontwo.7501 said:

@"Kraljevo.2801" said:I don't expect any new content because that would be way too much to ask from a company of this size.

What size?

14 sept 2018, 400 employees.

400 employees working directly/indirectly on one game for ~10 years. There is no evidence that they have been working on another game in this time period. They most likely have, but nothing has come out of it yet.

Meanwhile we have gaming studios of similar and smaller size that pump out content at a much faster rate plus making more than one game at a time.

So tell me, how is 400 employees considered small/not enough for a mmorpg studio? Oh and please don't come with the blizzard comparison, shit is getting old.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:Skirmish Tickets are now usefull.

The Dream

LOL skirmish tickets are the most useful out of wvw - leg backpack, leg armor, trinkets etc

What?If you already have the Leg Backpack and armor, what are you buying thats not crazy overpriced?

A full set of trinkets are over 100g in Memories and 1310 Tickets.Who would ever buy this!?

And NO! I would not pay 20g ( memories) for a stat swap.

Im currently at nearly 21k Tickets and there is nothing on the vendor im crazy enough to buy.

Dan, believe it or not, we get it. It’s useful for us despite the cost.

We play the game and the tickets come. I’ve made two legendary sets because of convenience.

@"Kylden Ar.3724" said:Narrator: It was Mounts.

Really people, I don't know how you can come to any other conclusion. They got to push those POF and Mount Skin sales everywhere they can.

Yeah. It is still disheartening that there are no game designers left. Only skin shop artists and copy-paste PvE content "creators".

@Jura.2170 said:Blizzard and Arenanet are merging

So now there'll be a portal in the Mists to Azeroth

A CROSSOVER THE LIKES OF WHICH WE HAVEN'T SEEN...... well, since the new Kingdom Hearts came out a couple of weeks ago.

AND THE LIKES OF WHICH WILL NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN!... well, until the new Avengers comes out in a couple of months.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

The Dream

LOL skirmish tickets are the most useful out of wvw - leg backpack, leg armor, trinkets etc

What?If you already have the Leg Backpack and armor, what are you buying thats not crazy overpriced?

A full set of trinkets are over 100g in Memories and 1310 Tickets.Who would ever buy this!?

Im currently at nearly 21k Tickets and there is nothing on the vendor im crazy enough to buy.

considering that you can statswap them for less than 2g (shards of glory) and they will likely have all future stats, i think its worth the investment of buying them. (if you do not play spvp/fracs that is)

Ya'll late to the party. Had my mount in WvW since HoT.... the almighty Dune Roller. CHARR MASTER RACE. B)

For real though from a business pov it's probably mounts. Gliding passed. Gotta' get that moolah. Honestly I'd rather they just give universal base speed increase to all classes and call it a day... don't want lag worse than it is with x 50 rainbow blob mounts loading in.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

The Dream

Dan, believe it or not, we get it. It’s useful for us
despite
the cost.

We play the game and the tickets come. I’ve made two legendary sets because of
convenience

I actally regret making a legendary armor.Its sitting in my bank.

Way easier to make 2-3 amor sets and swaping them if needed.

@MUDse.7623 said:

The Dream

considering that you can statswap them for less than 2g (shards of glory) and they will likely have all future stats, i think its worth the investment of buying them. (if you do not play spvp/fracs that is)

Yeah, i know about that the shards of glory.

Getting Trinket sets from living world maps is and always was way easier and cheaper.

And lets be honest.What chance is there Anet will give us better stat types then Marauder and Minstrel in the future.

They finally got around to changing the hairstyle on the NPC to the left of the merchant in EBL!!!! whooooo awesome!

That's the big announcement.

Or maybe they will tell us when alliances will arrive 'third quarter 2019'?

Or maybe they are switching to the amulet system for wvw- that would just be too funny.

Seriously now, probably a return of an old event, dressed up as an 'awesome announcement'. Or some new skin. Or something we really don't need, like mounts.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

The Dream

Dan, believe it or not, we get it. It’s useful for us
despite
the cost.

We play the game and the tickets come. I’ve made two legendary sets because of
convenience

I actally regret making a legendary armor.Its sitting in my bank.

Way easier to make 2-3 amor sets and swaping them if needed.

The Dream

Yeah, i know about that the shards of glory.

Getting Trinket sets from living world maps is and always was way easier and cheaper.

And lets be honest.What chance is there Anet will give us better stat types then Marauder and Minstrel in the future.

I have used my legendary on 4 different light toons in the past 4 months, and kept storage space.

Is it the cheapest? Nope.

But more convenient for me.

Archived