"Extremely awesome" WvW Announcement Next Week

Ni In.6578

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:And lets be honest.What chance is there Anet will give us better stat types then Marauder and Minstrel in the future.

Idk man... I use a lot of stats combinations when trying to refine numbers or trying different builds... But then again, I don't just copy paste a build off Metabattle, so I can see it's not being very useful for someone who just play the same profession/build over and over.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:And lets be honest.What chance is there Anet will give us better stat types then Marauder and Minstrel in the future.

Idk man... I use a lot of stats combinations when trying to refine numbers or trying different builds... But then again, I don't just copy paste a build off Metabattle, so I can see it's not being very useful for someone who just play the same profession/build over and over.

I did Min/Maxing alot in the first 5 years of WvW but nowadays i can’t be bothered.

Weaver or Rev? Just slap full marauder on.

Guardian? Just slap full Mintrel on.

It works fine enough these days.

@Vegeta.2563 said:You guys remember those Legendary Ring, Amulet, and Breather that_shaman brought up earlier on? Hmmmmmmm

Yeah, just what we need, a legendary breather for those times we run those mounts we're about to get (want them or no) into the few bodies of water in WvW that everyone avoids like the plague unless they are on a Ranger...

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

@Vegeta.2563 said:You guys remember those
Legendary
Ring, Amulet, and
Breather
that_shaman brought up earlier on? Hmmmmmmm

Yeah, just what we need, a legendary breather for those times we run those mounts we're about to get (want them or no) into the few bodies of water in WvW that everyone avoids like the plague unless they are on a Ranger...

underwater deadeye > ranger. spamm spear skill 2 that is an evade and has higher dmg coef than backstab, then a pull that grants stealth followed by the stealth attack that gets dmg bonus like DJ (15% per malice). if people think deadeye is strong and annoying to fight on land, fight one in water.

@MUDse.7623 said:

Legendary
Ring, Amulet, and
Breather

underwater deadeye > ranger. spamm spear skill 2 that is an evade and has higher dmg coef than backstab, then a pull that grants stealth followed by the stealth attack that gets dmg bonus like DJ (15% per malice). if people think deadeye is strong and annoying to fight on land, fight one in water.

People overrate Underwater Ranger too much... I've been killing rangers underwater since the beginning with Warrior. Tsunami Slash is basically a Whirling Axes that chases you and benefit from the Forceful Greatsword trait, while Harpoon gun have a Kill Shot for burst and it's own version of Volley with knockbacks on each hit.

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Legendary
Ring, Amulet, and
Breather

People overrate Underwater Ranger too much... I've been killing rangers underwater since the beginning with Warrior. Tsunami Slash is basically a Whirling Axes that chases you and benefit from the Forceful Greatsword trait, while Harpoon gun have a Kill Shot for burst and it's own version of Volley with knockbacks on each hit.

Man states that Warrior has high damage: Nobody surprised

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:It will be mounts. Gotta push thos PoF sales and Gemstore skins.

Very doubtful, and many WvW players already buy gemstore items - look around at all the pretty gliders and outfits.

My guess would be a Legendary Ring/Amulet for WvW, and maybe even another WvW exclusive Weapon set (since the Obsidian Set is like Terminators 3-5, Aliens 3-5...aka, they don't count).

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"Andromeda.8293" said:also please retire EOTM - that is perma downstate and not rezzable

"EotM is no longer on Megaserver system and is now part of WvW"
"EoTM has replaced EB"

"We modified the central part to add the Aetherblade Castle as replacement for Stonemist Castle. The Castle Lord, Captain Mai Trin, will have all the mechanics from the fractal."

From now on, anyone who uses a Nuhoch tonic will instead be turned into a Dolyak and made to run supply to SMC as punishment

And anyone who uses a Nuhoch tonic with a Watermelon Sand Shark Kite will be turned into a Gift Dolyak with a target painter on them, and their location will be pinged on the map to all 3 servers

Archived