Difficulty in final POF fights

Aessinia.3740

@"KeoLegend.5132" said:i loved the difficulty and the lenght. We were fighting a freaking god! The only lack of realism was my character dying tons of times and ressurecting like nothing happened xD

but 10/10 on both of those fights and relax, everybody died alot on them

We just fainted is all.

"But hes got a sword sticking out of his che..."FAINTED!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not easy adjusting a difficulty in a game like this, where some of the players are long-time veterans with fine-tuned builds, and some are quite green wanting to just have a good time with near-random traits and attributes selected, with little experience in the combat mechanics. Some say it's too easy, some say it's way too hard.

As a long-time player, I think it's nice Anet ramped up the difficulty for PoF; it's supposed to be end-game content after all. But it's also supposed to be a welcoming and open stand-alone expansion, inviting brand new players into the game with mounts, max-level boosters and other cool stuff.

As for new players who want to get into PoF, there's only two tips to give. Take your time to learn the mechanics and hone your build to match a certain playstyle, or have a friend or two to help you and explain things as you go. Preferably both.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived