Gaile Gray, where are you?

Lonecap.4105

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Hey folks,

Thanks for asking about my well-being. I assure you I'm fine. I have been out of town on vacation, and not really able to interact on the forums at this time (poor connectivity, I don't do well typing on my phone :blush: , etc.). The mod team is on duty and I'm keeping up with them from time to time, so all's well in that regard.

I will be back in the office on Monday and look forward to talking to you soon.

Edited: Because I am really, really bad at texting on an iPhone.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Goodbye, beloved Guild Wars 2 Community. I love you all and wish you well in the future.

Wow. It's kind of chilling that these two posts are only one day apart from each other. Gaile had no idea what was waiting for her when she got back and I find that to be a terrifying thought about job security.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Magek.4718 said:

Thanks for asking about my well-being. I assure you I'm fine. I have been out of town on vacation, and not really able to interact on the forums at this time (poor connectivity, I don't do well typing on my phone :blush: , etc.). The mod team is on duty and I'm keeping up with them from time to time, so all's well in that regard.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Goodbye, beloved Guild Wars 2 Community. I love you all and wish you well in the future.

Wow. It's kind of chilling that these two posts are only one day apart from each other. Gaile had no idea what was waiting for her when she got back and I find that to be a terrifying thought about job security.

Welcome to The Corporate States of 'Merica. Where if you are not making value for the owners, you will be Soylent.

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

Welcome to The Corporate States of 'Merica. Where if you are not making value for the owners, you will be Soylent.

It's people! ;)

Archived