Glorify the Golden Heart: Explorer Flynn

SnowHawk.3615

Question! I ran this event last night after finally defeating the Elder Djinn in the Doman of Vabbi. When I arrived at this event and it started - well we get into the actual lair and a fight ensues. I expected a moment to collect myself and figure out how to finish the collection with the amalgamated gemstones; but as quickly as the event started it was over and we were whisked out of the room. How does it work? I'm at a loss because I've done this event three times so far and noone seems to know or want to listen and wait to do the event - they rush through as fast as they can and before anything can be done.

Doing the event does just that, kicks everybody out of the room, so doing the event is bad. Unfortunately most people don't know this, or even know why people are in the room to begin with and do it anyways, which is why others who know what to do are in a mad dash to finish before that happens.

What you do:After you have at least 1 of the gems from Glorify the Golden Heart (you dont need to have all 5, but it would save from return trips if you do), and 5 Amalgamated Gemstones, Go into each of the elemental side rooms, and find the magical air/dust staircase to the top of the room, and interact with the glowing sphere near the top of the dome to fuse the first 4 gems, which element corresponds to what element of Djinn you got the gem from, I believe. The final 5th gem, Royal Onyx, requires you to springer up the rocks on the outsides of the room, and climb up to the top of the middle room and interact with the giant inverse mystic forge up there.

Edit: also, to save you some grief of dealing with the mechanics in each elemental room, you can jump to the next room when you are at the top of any of the side rooms by going through the window-holes, or springering up in the space between the rooms. ALSO! It is perfectly fine if you "ate" those gemstones already, that is required for the collection and you will still be able to fuse the gems as long as you have amalgamated gemstones in your inventory

@Nasuradin.8495 said:Doing the event does just that, kicks everybody out of the room, so doing the event is bad. Unfortunately most people don't know this, or even know why people are in the room to begin with and do it anyways, which is why others who know what to do are in a mad dash to finish before that happens.

What you do:After you have at least 1 of the gems from Glorify the Golden Heart (you dont need to have all 5, but it would save from return trips if you do), and 5 Amalgamated Gemstones, Go into each of the elemental side rooms, and find the magical air/dust staircase to the top of the room, and interact with the glowing sphere near the top of the dome to fuse the first 4 gems, which element corresponds to what element of Djinn you got the gem from, I believe. The final 5th gem, Royal Onyx, requires you to springer up the rocks on the outsides of the room, and climb up to the top of the middle room and interact with the giant inverse mystic forge up there.

whoa. alright D:

luckily i collected all the gems needed so my only issue was I had no idea what to do and ppl speeding through so i didnt have time to figure it out- thank you!

Archived