Pants that are not Pants! [PoF Armor Spoiler Alert]

@Nikal.4921 said:Anet refuses to give light armor wearers a simple pair of pants. I don't understand why. Sick of wearing dresses.

Have you tried https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Embroidered_armor?

And if your character is male or Charr female there is also https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Conjurer_armor.

I do agree it would be nice to have more pants style leg armor available though.

• 1 month later...

@DeWolfe.2174 said:On the old forums, I could find a thread I started shortly after launch asking for PANTS! Pants and a simple tank top and t-shirt. Just normal everyday clothing. How this is so difficult I have no idea.

Which is why I've been begging for the damn Jungle Explorer outfit for so long. I will never use any other armour/outfit ever again after I get that.No more trenchcoats, no more "suggestive themes" outfits, no more panty shots, no more buttcapes.

• 10 months later...

@Merrick.8604 said:There are Grawl and Quaggan running around all over the Shiverpeaks without so much as a stitch between them. Now put on your dress and finish that food on your plate! Don't make me stop this dolyak!

We wear furs to honor the Spirits, not to keep warm.Yes, I've seen what passes for clothing around here. The spirits do not require modesty! Or hygiene. Or manners. No offense.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@DeWolfe.2174 said:On the old forums, I could find a thread I started shortly after launch asking for PANTS! Pants and a simple tank top and t-shirt. Just normal everyday clothing. How this is so difficult I have no idea.

Which is why I've been begging for the kitten Jungle Explorer outfit for so long. I will never use any other armour/outfit ever again after I get that.No more trenchcoats, no more "suggestive themes" outfits, no more panty shots, no more buttcapes.

Try the Pirate Captain outfit - you can hide the hat...

Archived