Inscriptions and Insignia for new Stats - Where?

FaboBabo.3581

• 1 month later...

Grieving stats can be crafted now, ascended recipes are shown on wiki (they are called "the twins")

They are also obtainable from fractal and or pvp merchant. Including pvp trinkets as well.

They are also stats swap able, using the item '' intact mosaic " as the exotic Insignia, can be purchased from TP. The receipe for stats swaping is not shown on wiki, but it works I just swapped my whole gear. (item, intact mosaic, 5Ectos and anthology of heros)

Ascended trinkets can also be purchased from the tomb of the primeval king merchant in the desert Highlands map, this also shown on wiki.

Hope this helps.

@MEGATRON.2904 said:Grieving stats can be crafted now, ascended recipes are shown on wiki (they are called "the twins")

They are also obtainable from fractal and or pvp merchant. Including pvp trinkets as well.

They are also stats swap able, using the item '' intact mosaic " as the exotic Insignia, can be purchased from TP. The receipe for stats swaping is not shown on wiki, but it works I just swapped my whole gear. (item, intact mosaic, 5Ectos and anthology of heros)

Ascended trinkets can also be purchased from the tomb of the primeval king merchant in the desert Highlands map, this also shown on wiki.

Hope this helps.

yopa ; really like those intact mosaics ; cheap and multi-usable as inscription and insignia; The only question is ; why?Why this new type of multi insignia/inscription ? Why arent marshal stats and harrier the same way? Was it a "whops we forgot grivieng, quickly add it!" ?

Archived