Power Herlad feels weak

Mikexsa.6482

This seems to be an issue of learning the class.

For me I use all berserker stats with scholar tunes in open world ove. With glint and shiro, I have zero issues staying alive to any encounter or mob(s).

I suppose swapping shiro for jalis would give you a lot more sustain.

@LucianDK.8615 said:from the sound of the thread, people are using other stats than zerker in open world. Clearly power revs cant survive without survival stats.

Might just be you bruv, the conversation here seems centered around just about everything except open world PvE. Which would make sense, since you can survive in the open world with just about any build/profession.

@"Dragon.8762" said:I mainly use berserk stats as well. But marauder is just as good.

Marauder is pretty inefficient for Power Rev builds because you're trading Power and Ferocity for Health and Precision.

If you want to up your hp, you're much better off using the stat combo "Berzerker + Valkyrie" from selectable stat items/fractal venders--where you are only trading Precision for Health and maintaining your Power/Ferocity levels.

That is of course assuming that you're using Roiling Mists, which you should be.

Archived