EBG keep spawn facing home spawn is mega inconvenient

Etharzi Ors.7126

I've been in WvW for nearly 400 hours, and still every time I spawn at the EBG keep facing home spawn I make it half-way there before realizing I'm going the wrong direction. I just can't can't help it. It doesn't make any sense for the spawn to be facing in that direction away from all the action. It'd just be a little tweak, turn the spawn 90 degrees, or heck, maybe even 180! It's just the most annoying little thing to me.

@Aury.1367 said:After 400 hours in WvW, you shouldget used to it. There are more important issues in WvW than some guy feeling disoriented because he is facing the wrong direction. Its not like WvW maps are changing every week, its the same every day in EB since 5 years.

Uh what? They have changed things for the maps just for gliding integration....turning a spawn point shouldn't be that hard.

Look at all these people acting all superior when all that was asked was the devs that do QoL adjustments daily to rotate portal direction to be a more logical. its a change that could be made in literally 60 seconds. There is literally no downsides. this would be a pure and simple general improvement that takes such minimal time to fix its amazing it hasnt been done yet.

@Rangerdeity.5847 said:Look at all these people acting all superior when all that was asked was the devs that do QoL adjustments daily to rotate portal direction to be a more logical. its a change that could be made in literally 60 seconds. There is literally no downsides. this would be a pure and simple general improvement that takes such minimal time to fix its amazing it hasnt been done yet.

But it's a change. Are you new to this subforum? Here, change is bad. Things should never change so that we can all complain together that there's too much stagnation and that the devs suck at class balancing. It's never a content issue, it's always a balance issue. It's better to demand the devs gut some specs people enjoy in all game modes instead of making systemic changes to WvW.

Archived