Deadeye DPS Checks

Nitron.6405

@Nitron.6405 said:

@Asur.9178 said:This is one of the worst testing and results presentation I've ever seen. All of this is meaningless.

I more or less just wanted to get the conversation rolling. You're perfectly welcome to test yourself and post the results for others to see.

Ill bet one gold he either won't or he will and sabotage the results. :P

@LazerusKI.7485 said:From what i have experienced so far P/P were far stronger than Rifle, no matter what i do, since the energy efficiency is far superior and Unload Burst allready starts at very high numbers (in the first 3-4s i can deal more damage with unload than i can with DJ after 10s)so...how? where is the secret?

He's not using Trickery for the additonal base initiative and the initiative you get from steal, and Lead Attacks. We don't even know if he used Ankle Shots in Critical Strikes to get more damage with pistols. Without those traits, his Unload will run out of initiative quickly, and he will deal less damage with pistols than possible.

I'll test my build with double pistol on the same golem today and post the results here. Same power build without mighty infusions, but they add only about 2% damage anyway. There's not even a rotation, just spam Unload and steal when the cooldown is over.

So Deadeye seems to work better with pistols than Daredevil, I can second that now. I could only do 6800 dps with my pistols without buffs, and without using any other skills. I'll still keep my staff hand because rifle + pistols is not a viable option when mobs gang up on you.

Archived