Connection Issues Trading Post

Some time ago my laptop crashed and became ridiculously slow (like having actual lag, my mouse being the user and the laptop being the server, delayed for like a minute). I got this fixed eventually, but ever since I've been running into this annoying connection issues.

Once my laptop comes out of sleep mode, the internet connects instantly and I can watch videos, browse websites, etc with no issues. Though if I log into the game, everything works except for the trading post (both gemstore and regular one). I'm not using proxy servers or anything. This does fix itself usually after about 15-20minutes (sometimes much longer).

If it helps, Discord can't seem to connect either.

I've tried but it's not connected to the game client itself. It's a fault somewhere in my laptop, that it can't seem to load in a certain type of connection (hence Discord being affected as well). I'm an outdated programmer, and to me it makes sense that the trading post and Discord share the same connection methods, where it messes up. Problem is, I don't know how to find that out or fix it!

Archived