Kralkatorrik size

Vyko.6953

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:

@"aceofbass.2163" said:I think i remember in one of the guild chats the devs say the primordus model used in the ring of fire was just placeholder modeled after the crocodiles in SAB scaled up. We still dont know how big or how primordus will look like in gw2.

I believe what was said was that during development, they had used an upscaled SAB crocodile as a placeholder until they had the model done.

That is Primordus, so we know how big he/his head is, and we know how his head looks.

What they said was "the GW1 statue isn't Primordus, we never said it was" which was, as I pointed out recently, incorrect.

what statue? lol I didn't notice until now this discussion has a 2nd page and what I replied to was posted last year

@aceofbass.2163 said:

@aceofbass.2163 said:I think i remember in one of the guild chats the devs say the primordus model used in the ring of fire was just placeholder modeled after the crocodiles in SAB scaled up. We still dont know how big or how primordus will look like in gw2.

I believe what was said was that during development, they had used an upscaled SAB crocodile as a placeholder until they had the model done.

That is Primordus, so we know how big he/his head is, and we know how his head looks.

What they said was "the GW1 statue isn't Primordus, we never said it was" which was, as I pointed out recently, incorrect.

what statue? lol I didn't notice until now this discussion has a 2nd page and what I replied to was posted last year

In gw1, the climatic battle was fought in the central transfer chamber under the shiverpeaks where the asura had tapped into what they believed was a dragon statue, but later briefly awoke revealing it to be in fact primordus.

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Primordus

Archived