Looking for a guild to enjoy !!!

kirito.7820

Heya! The Arctic is recruiting EU players right now for some organized content like raids and missions as well as just casual play. We're a pretty chill group of folks and don't have a lot of rules other than that people be respectful of one another and be 18+. Given that, you're more than welcome to fire me off a message either on the forums or in game (OpLickem.8250) if you'd like to give [Arc] a shot or have any more questions. I've got a post here on the forums if you want a few more details, as well.

Cheers!

@"OpLickem.8250" said:Heya! The Arctic is recruiting EU players right now for some organized content like raids and missions as well as just casual play. We're a pretty chill group of folks and don't have a lot of rules other than that people be respectful of one another and be 18+. Given that, you're more than welcome to fire me off a message either on the forums or in game (OpLickem.8250) if you'd like to give [Arc] a shot or have any more questions. I've got a post here on the forums if you want a few more details, as well.

Cheers!

i read this and the other post you had linked ----> i would like to give your guild a shot ---> and im over 18+i also added you ingame ---> let me know when you are up for a chat so i can get to know you and the guild =) <3

That's so great! Thanks for writing back. I'll be on more this evening, if that's alright for you. We're running guild missions at about 8pm GMT and I'll be online around then. Otherwise, I'll be around during the weekend as well. If you catch me online, don't be afraid to spam me hahaha. I look forward to chatting with you :D

Archived