Why not just make 1 border no mount so everyone can join their preffered gamestate and be happy

Anput.4620

Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Alehin.3746" said:

Also if you click and keyboard turn your opinion doesn't matter regarding anything PvP lol.People that click their skills and/or keyboard turn are the huge majority of this game and if there was a pool asking "should we remove mounts from WvW?" i bet at least 70% of the votes would be "No". We're just on the wrong game honestly, the only reason i don't play anything else it's because pretty much everygame panders to casuals, so i don't see the point over being mad at them.EDIT: I see person approaching my camp, i go defend camp, person WP's.In a perfect world mounts would have a "dismount you and enemy" skill, and WPing wouldn't be possible if you're not in a tower.

Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do betterWPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a shitty server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

I know of no game that balanced around people clicking their skills and keyboard turning.

@Anput.4620 said:

@"Alehin.3746" said:

Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do betterWPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a kitten server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

I know of no game that balanced around people clicking their skills and keyboard turning.

Sometimes it feel like Guild Wars 2 is. ?

@Alehin.3746 said:

Back when i used to play minecraft the server i played on had a literal better system than this game for being in combat lol. This game can do betterWPing away took 4 seconds and you had to stand still, log out? you die, and that was back in 2012. When a kitten server ran by 16 year olds can do better than this game then i am like cmon anet.

Sometimes it feel like Guild Wars 2 is. ?

Mirage would have been nerfed by now then, i don't see those anymore anyways seems they all quit.