How do I beat a Condition Mirage in WvW with double Energy Sigils and +40% Endurance Regeneration?

ChronosCosmos.9450

How do I beat a Condition Mirage in WvW with double Energy Sigils and +40% Endurance Regeneration? I don't know how. I almost beat them on my strength warrior, but they just disengage and break stun with their 5-6 dodges. I almost killed one but he just runs away while I sit there with 10 stacks of torment. You move you die. You don't move and you still die.

@"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:How do I beat a Condition Mirage in WvW with double Energy Sigils and +40% Endurance Regeneration? I don't know how. I almost beat them on my strength warrior, but they just disengage and break stun with their 5-6 dodges. I almost killed one but he just runs away while I sit there with 10 stacks of torment. You move you die. You don't move and you still die.

To clarify, they aren't breaking stun with their "5-6 dodges", Mirage is just able to use their dodge while they are CC'd because Mirage Cloak is an effect that is applied and not an animation like all other dodges. Its silly still, even with the nerf to their evade duration, and I think it needs to be changed but we'll see.

Elusive Mind applies the Exhaustion effect to the Mirage if they break stun with a dodge so they wouldn't have been able to dodge that many times and practically no Mirage uses it anymore because of that.

For starters run Berserk stance + Shake it off + Revenge counter,and rely on counter procs mainly trying to burst - counter - burst - whirl alot for your main dmg spike get rid of clones right away with it ,while rotating the resist from Berserk + Shake it off well enough could make it hard for him.A proper one will always be tough to handle though.If youre not using it yet i highly suggest to run absorb sigil on dag/shield giving easy procs with counter on them.

Archived