suggestion: option to customize forehead

this might sound weird to a mjority of ppl, but this has been bothering for the past 2 years.... i noticed that my male characters' forehead is so small and there is no option to make it look bigger/normal. it mainly affects hairstyles without fringes...

normal forehead:1YzOAoH.jpg

gw2 forehead:d0hv6rt.jpg

I would like to see more customization in general for character creation — certain facial characteristics such as “cheeks” are modifiable only females and not males for instance.

I would also like makeup color and intensity a modifiable option for BOTH males and females!

Finally, why must all the men of Tyria have flat butts? There are more options for female builds — including some rather exaggerated proportions — but for men the only option is along the lines of how beefy. Specifically human and norn males could use more options; the other races seem appropriate to me.

@VDAC.2137 said:I would like to see more customization in general for character creation — certain facial characteristics such as “cheeks” are modifiable only females and not males for instance.

I would also like makeup color and intensity a modifiable option for BOTH males and females!

Finally, why must all the men of Tyria have flat butts? There are more options for female builds — including some rather exaggerated proportions — but for men the only option is along the lines of how beefy. Specifically human and norn males could use more options; the other races seem appropriate to me.

WHAT?!?!?! u can modify cheeks? (i've never made females so i didnt know)... why anet...

yeah i want make up for males also... this is 2019 anet... not 2000....

OMG I SO AGREE... im tired of my men having pancake butts

Archived