Some aura traits bugged with fire aura (Elemental Shielding, Powerful Auras, Zephyr's Boon, ...)

ilmi.5369

EDIT:Since the bug is not fixed, yet and that post still relevant. I update the description:

Fire Aura does not work with any aura related trait. Elemental Shielding, Powerful Auras, Zephyrs Boon and Invigorating Torrents don't share the fire aura with allies, don't let it heal and don't grant protection nor Regeneration nor Vigor. Auramancer is even weaker than before.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@steki.1478 said:I think that powerful aura never worked on shouts because allies already receive the aura from them anyway. I just don't understand why allies don't receive double trait procs from that interaction.

I believe that powerful aura does work with shouts, but it only makes them provide auras to a sixth ally. Powerful aura makes you apply the aura you applied to yourself to 5 more allies. So the aura gets applied to a total of 6 players, which is odd but that's how it is.

@steki.1478 said:I think that powerful aura never worked on shouts because allies already receive the aura from them anyway. I just don't understand why allies don't receive double trait procs from that interaction.

Yes it worked but the traits do not work with fire aura on Focus 5, neither. Any aura should be shared with allies and grant protection. Right now, both do not work with fire aura.

@Ganathar.4956 said:

I believe that powerful aura does work with shouts, but it only makes them provide auras to a sixth ally. Powerful aura makes you apply the aura you applied to yourself to 5 more allies. So the aura gets applied to a total of 6 players, which is odd but that's how it is.

That makes sense, but it does nothing with new 10 man shout trait.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:How long before this gets fixed? I'll go with 2 months

Nah, this is a pretty serious issue. It tends to be a regular thing with balance patches that something breaks. They always do an obligatory clean up patch shortly after. I figure a bug fix patch will drop with the WvW event on Friday.

At least I sure hope it isn't 2 months at any rate. Don't jinx us. :fearful:

@CETheLucid.3964 said:

Nah, this is a pretty serious issue. It tends to be a regular thing with balance patches that something breaks. They always do an obligatory clean up patch shortly after. I figure a bug fix patch will drop with the WvW event on Friday.

Yeah, how long was vapor form and Woven Stride left for?

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Yeah, how long was vapor form and Woven Stride left for?

Vapor form, over 4 months.

Woven Stride, almost 2 weeks.

You can't be really sure about it, but PvP and PvE Tempest will suffer from this as boon uptime will be lower.

For PvP Support Tempest the whole fire attunement becomes so useless that I take it our of my rotation and instead of "Feel the burn!" I'm slotting "Aftershock!" even though the cooldown is nearly double. I hope it does not take 2 month to fix the fire aura trait synergies.

@Uthrax.4975 said:Yep, my auramancer confirms. It's nice they fixed chaos and added dark, but fire is broken now.

also, there is literally no point in dark aura

20% condition damage reduction? we allready have light aura that gives -10% condition damage reduction

basic logic would be:

dark is opposit of light

so dark aura has now 2 options:

1) condition duration inflicted +10%2) condition damage inflicted +10%and keep the torment on hit