Some aura traits bugged with fire aura (Elemental Shielding, Powerful Auras, Zephyr's Boon, ...)

ilmi.5369

@melandru.3876 said:

@Uthrax.4975 said:Yep, my auramancer confirms. It's nice they fixed chaos and added dark, but fire is broken now.

also, there is literally no point in dark aura

20% condition damage reduction? we allready have light aura that gives -10% condition damage reduction

basic logic would be:

dark is opposit of light

so dark aura has now 2 options:

1) condition duration inflicted +10%2) condition damage inflicted +10%and keep the torment on hit

Nice points. ANet make it happen please. And gimme back my light aura on heal with Radiance Runes while you're at it lol.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@LazySummer.2568 said:Bruh you're literally playing an unkillable class with 20 skills and can 1v5 if you just play right. Stop whining . Don't you know Anet is very busy fixing underwater gyro and Jump shots for their underpowered engis?

I really hope this is sarcasm...

you think so? the patch notes for the past 1.5 years, including the most recent one, says otherwise

@LazySummer.2568 said:

@LazySummer.2568 said:Bruh you're literally playing an unkillable class with 20 skills and can 1v5 if you just play right. Stop whining . Don't you know Anet is very busy fixing underwater gyro and Jump shots for their underpowered engis?

you think so? the patch notes for the past 1.5 years, including the most recent one, says otherwise

Ele is hard to balance...A good player can hold his own against top tier players and slaughter the rest, and balancing to help those who cant would only make ele OP in good hands which will result in more nerfs and put us in a worse position than what we are currently.

This fire aura bug needs to be fixed asap though. Any viability we had was lost with this bug.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Ele is hard to balance...A good player can hold his own against top tier players and slaughter the rest, and balancing to help those who cant would only make ele OP in good hands which will result in more nerfs and put us in a worse position than what we are currently.

This fire aura bug needs to be fixed asap though. Any viability we had was lost with this bug.

If you're as good as anet's balance team's ele you can slaughter everyone else regardless of bugs, which is why they put ele bugs on low priority.

and i don't know why you're making the OP argument when literally every single other classes get to be OP, some even having multiple specs within the same class that's OP.

@LazySummer.2568 said:

If you're as good as anet's balance team's ele you can slaughter everyone else regardless of bugs, which is why they put ele bugs on low priority.

and i don't know why you're making the OP argument when literally every single other classes get to be OP, some even having multiple specs within the same class that's OP.

Then maybe you should sit and think about it?

@sephiroth.4217 said:

There is no ele balance team. Most of these update i think are old ideal that where made by the old ele dev that why they seem buged with old problems. Its a full ideindly effect for ele fire aura with out it you take a massive part of the ele kit. There is NO one driving this ship its all auto pilot so massive bugs like this will take a very long time to even show up on there radar let alone a real fix.

@Jski.6180 said:

There is no ele balance team. Most of these update i think are old ideal that where made by the old ele dev that why they seem buged with old problems. Its a full ideindly effect for ele fire aura with out it you take a massive part of the ele kit. There is NO one driving this ship its all auto pilot so massive bugs like this will take a very long time to even show up on there radar let alone a real fix.

Im pretty much spamming the bug across all sections of the forum until they communicate about it.. or fix it.

Its a huge loss to sustain for PvP.

Its been a week now and it seems like anet went comply dark what happens? Missing fire aura is a massive nerf to the ele class for spvp and wvw (its mostly a joke in pve at all points). Its funnly that the fire aura trate atm dose not work on fire auras but that always par for anet and how they treat the ele class.

@Jski.6180 said:Its been a week now and it seems like anet went comply dark what happens? Missing fire aura is a massive nerf to the ele class for spvp and wvw (its mostly a joke in pve at all points). Its funnly that the fire aura trate atm dose not work on fire auras but that always par for anet and how they treat the ele class.

Since it hasnt been hotfixed in their 1 week timeframe, expect a fix next week at the very least, if not longer

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@Jski.6180 said:Its been a week now and it seems like anet went comply dark what happens? Missing fire aura is a massive nerf to the ele class for spvp and wvw (its mostly a joke in pve at all points). Its funnly that the fire aura trate atm dose not work on fire auras but that always par for anet and how they treat the ele class.

Since it hasnt been hotfixed in their 1 week timeframe, expect a fix next week at the very least, if not longer

I was hoping it would be fixed today, hope they dont leave it like this for months.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

I do not know they tend to fix bugs this big the day of or at least with in the week. It comply cut the legs out under the dagger update roll out for ele and no down state week in wvw. Just leave a bad tastes for any one who wants to run dagger seeing that there was an update to its skills.

@"Milosz.5938" said:Hi all,

Our DEVs don't see that forum soo the best idea would be to write about this .... bugs ... in any other forum. I have the same problem with auras.

No "our devs" as there are no ele devs and your right that why i tried to posted in the General Guild Wars 2 discussion but no one posted on it so part of the problem is the ele players not avocation there own class.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

Meaning to point this out

Bug Fixes:

Eternal Coliseum: Removed a shortcut to the Field (middle) capture point from the Red Base.Engineer—Gyro Skills: Fixed a bug that prevented several of these skills from working underwater.Engineer—Jump Shot: Fixed a bug that could prevent this skill from going on cooldown when it was used on some inclines.Thief—Steal: Fixed an issue in which Steal's cooldown would not be appropriately reduced by the Sleight of Hand or Swindler's Equilibrium traits.Warrior—Banners: Fixed a bug that could prevent banners from appearing in certain circumstances.

On the 26 not a week off with in days. This is on the anet devs AND the ele community gets more active out side of the ele form bubble.

@Jski.6180 said:

Our DEVs don't see that forum soo the best idea would be to write about this .... bugs ... in any other forum. I have the same problem with auras.

No "our devs" as there are no ele devs and your right that why i tried to posted in the General Guild Wars 2 discussion but no one posted on it so part of the problem is the ele players not avocation there own class.

Bug Fixes:
Eternal Coliseum: Removed a shortcut to the Field (middle) capture point from the Red Base.Engineer—Gyro Skills: Fixed a bug that prevented several of these skills from working underwater.Engineer—Jump Shot: Fixed a bug that could prevent this skill from going on cooldown when it was used on some inclines.Thief—Steal: Fixed an issue in which Steal's cooldown would not be appropriately reduced by the Sleight of Hand or Swindler's Equilibrium traits.Warrior—Banners: Fixed a bug that could prevent banners from appearing in certain circumstances.

On the 26 not a week off with in days. This is on the anet devs AND the ele community gets more active out side of the ele form bubble.

They just move or remove them from general discussion.

@Kiroshima.8497 said:Just found out about this bug, are we going to get a patchfix (fire aura is rather important for elementalist traits) or are we just stuck waiting until the next chapter of living world?

My fingers are crossed for this week, for a game breaking bug for Tempests its taking an unusual amount of time to be adressed or even commented on.

They fixed the scepter rooting bug (taunt thingy) in 4 months and even then some of the bugs still remained. Scepter ele was my main build. I have zero hope in this situation. Someone in anet hq got so furious at cele ele when it was op so after that time we never had any proper attention.

And there is something seriously wrong with us as we still try to play ele after all these.

@alain.1659 said:They fixed the scepter rooting bug (taunt thingy) in 4 months and even then some of the bugs still remained. Scepter ele was my main build. I have zero hope in this situation. Someone in anet hq got so furious at cele ele when it was op so after that time we never had any proper attention.

And there is something seriously wrong with us as we still try to play ele after all these.

At least Cele Ele was running one of the most defensive stats in the game as well as defensive lines, but now most can run full Berserk and be as tanky as an EP Warrior and burst like a DH on golem.

@Jski.6180 said:

Bug Fixes:

I never think about "our DEVs" like "Elementalist's DEvs" ... man .... I think that everyone knows that there are no such thing like "Elementalist's, Mesmer's etc. DEvs " hehe."our DEVS" = "our game's DEVs" .... I hope that now I'm clear ;)))

@shinta.8906 said:got renamed from fire shield to fire aura this patch. the dogs gonna be burried there.

Since that was the only change they made to auras, this must be it. Should be easy to revert the name change for the time being, rather than rendering whole elementalist specs useless.