The Ritualist Outfit.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:The main reason I like it is because the outfit doesn't break the hourglass shape. The biggest complaint I have about the Elonian Elementalist outfit is that all of those flowing arm-cloths broke the feminine form. Even if it was more revealing, it looked like a woman was buried under torn, linen scraps.

It sure does look great on male humans though. Finally a revealing outfit. Yeah, they could do better, but I've got nothing else.

@"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:I like it, I do. The outfit itself.

But I don't like the tattoos. Just not into them and I'd rather we could have body tattoos as a separate customization than outfits, you know? Then people can pick and choose what kind of tats they want/ or if they don't want tats at all.

Yeah, I see how you might not like tattoos. But, they were a part of every ritualist armor, I think they are "spiritual tattoos".

Anyways, I like the outfit a lot. Good job, Anet. Bought the whole set cause the staff was cool as meow making animal too.

Personally, wasn't a fan of most Rit armor. I think the only sets I liked were the Kurzick/Elite Kurzick and the Ancient. Mind you full sets. However mix and matching pieces would be done if I didn't want those 3. Hopefully if any more throwbacks happen, they get what you would actually see players wear in gw1. They were spot on with the dervish outfit. Monk outfit was kinda meh. Vabbian Assassin/Elite Kurzick Warrior are two that come to mind.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:The main reason I like it is because the outfit doesn't break the hourglass shape. The biggest complaint I have about the Elonian Elementalist outfit is that all of those flowing arm-cloths broke the feminine form. Even if it was more revealing, it looked like a woman was buried under torn, linen scraps.

Yeah, I dont like the elonian elementalist outfit compared to the actual armor itself, which is gorgeous so it blew my mind as to why the designers would have changed it? The floating sash just throws it way off & comes off a celestial canthan outfit rather than anything remotely Elonian. They should have really stuck with the original design which was better -a fact- so, I was thrilled to see that the ritualist outfit was about 99% close to the Gw1 versions armor.

@Zinerith.5203 said:

It sure does look great on male humans though. Finally a revealing outfit. Yeah, they could do better, but I've got nothing else.

I would make a male toon if there were 'sexier' male outfits that showed and flattered the form and figure.

@DietPepsi.4371 said:I too am not a fan of the bra on female Charr, but it is still very nice. I'd personally rock it without the head piece. Haven't bought it yet, might pick it from the Black Lion Outfit voucher when it arrives.

If you are referring to the voucher that comes with the current Eternal War Supply package, don't hold your breath for the Rit Outfit to be an option.

@Burnfall.9573 said:'Enjoy it while it lasts'

As i previously had stated in a another thread; the Ritualist outfit must be immediately returned exclusively to the Necromancer profession.

Why does the necromancer get the Rit? If anything is more in tune with the Rit it is the Revenant hands down. Necro deals with dark forces to bring forth former living creatures. Revenant brings back the spirits of those creatures just like a Ritualist. So no Revenant is the better choice to have Ritualist as an Elite specialization

The outfit is nice, but:

• It bothers me how revealing it is on female characters. If you look at the original Ritualist armors, most had more than just a bra.
  • At the same time, it's not close enough to the armor it resembles the most, the Elite Luxon armor. That's one of the few that have just a bra, but the skirt is very different; the way the outfit's skirt is cut on the sides (I don't know how to explain it; you can see it clearly here) is IMO very ugly.

A pity. This outfit was close to being perfect for me, but oh well.

@"Erasculio.2914" said:The outfit is nice, but:

• It bothers me how revealing it is on female characters. If you look at the original Ritualist armors, most had more than just a bra.
  • At the same time, it's not close enough to the armor it resembles the most, the Elite Luxon armor. That's one of the few that have just a bra, but the skirt is very different; the way the outfit's skirt is cut on the sides (I don't know how to explain it; you can see it clearly here) is IMO very ugly.

A pity. This outfit was close to being perfect for me, but oh well.

Luxon armours were revealing, think the exotic set from somewhere in cantha for collection was also kinda nude too.