The Ritualist Outfit.

@"Burnfall.9573" said:Here is where things gets very interesting where Necromancer and Ritualist chemistry shines and are unified

White Mantle Ritualist

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/White_Mantle_Ritualist

Necromancer next elite specialization-Ritualist with having full possession of armor

Have a good day :)

That enemy unit was created before the Ritualist profession. They may be named "Ritualist" but they have nothing to do with Canthan ritualists.They should have renamed those "White Mantle Cultist".

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

@"Burnfall.9573" said:Here is where things gets very interesting where Necromancer and Ritualist chemistry shines and are unified

White Mantle Ritualist

Necromancer next elite specialization-Ritualist with having full possession of armor

Have a good day :)

That enemy unit was created before the Ritualist profession. They may be named "Ritualist" but they have nothing to do with Canthan ritualists.They should have renamed those "White Mantle Cultist".

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/White_Mantle_Ritualist_(ritualist)

My point was not to adress who was there before Ritualist profession or not. My point was to point out how White Mantle Ritualist share Necromancer attributes.

How Necromancer and Ritualist can be unified as the White Mantle Ritualist was, resulting in a strong bond and chemistry .

As OneRitualist being Necromancer next elite specialization, Ritualist can access the Necromancer skills etc...

As a bit of odd trivia, I do have some experience with female models. There's a couple of mods for stuff like Fallout and Elder Scrolls that let you adjust and customize the female body. Can't name it because of adult content, though. Anyway, after the novelty wears off you'll have a surprising amount of inner conflict over every square inch of the woman's body. After many hours of tinkering and using a few real world references, I designed what would best be described as a curvy (fit, not fat), excellent but still realistic body. After all this... ain't got nothin' on Norn booty.

It isn't the outfit that makes their butts look big. It's other outfits that make them look small. Seriously. If you put on the gem aura outfit, and do a side-by-side comparison of sides, you'll discover our toons are packing a serious voluptuous bubble rumpus. The female norn especially have Tonka truck junk in the trunk.

I looked through the many outfits yesterday and the ritualist outfit is not alone in this (see the winter finery near the end of the outfit selection voucher!) and I’m convinced that it’s how the skirt hangs and nothing to do with the character’s implied proportions. It looks to me more like one’s character is experiencing an odd updraft or the skirt just has an odd shape disconnected from either the character’s body or gravity. It is distractingly odd-looking to me as well. But then I imagine it is probably very difficult to design a full skirt that looks natural and works with the character in motion. :/

• 2 years later...