I REGRET buying PoF

anduriell.6280

@anduriell.6280 said:The game mode is so broken i can't simply play it without getting sick.

That's why it's in the wvw section.

@Nury.3062 said:You people miss out on so much stuff,PoF has so many hidden things,weapons,puzzles,dunegon type puzzles eve the mount...I assume the OP is a wvw guy who doesn't care much about PvE...so...idk where the issue is..The issue is that they want to play wvw but that is broken and not even pve has enough for them to offer to make up for it.I get the sentiment.

@Nury.3062 said:You people miss out on so much stuff,PoF has so many hidden things,weapons,puzzles,dunegon type puzzles eve the mount...I assume the OP is a wvw guy who doesn't care much about PvE...so...idk where the issue is..

the thing is many of us really don't care about other content than competitive game modes. fighting dumb AI that is always going to be in the same place do the same things isn't exactly what we're after :)

@Inoki.6048 said:

@Nury.3062 said:You people miss out on so much stuff,PoF has so many hidden things,weapons,puzzles,dunegon type puzzles eve the mount...I assume the OP is a wvw guy who doesn't care much about PvE...so...idk where the issue is..

the thing is many of us really don't care about other content than competitive game modes. fighting kitten AI that is always going to be in the same place do the same things isn't exactly what we're after :)

Yeah because those tower and keep lords that you guys zerg down are well known for being highly dynamic and interesting content.

@kingcragus.6810 said:Yeah because those tower and keep lords that you guys zerg down are well known for being highly dynamic and interesting content.

Typical PvEer response to a WvW post, displaying total ignorance about the core reason of why WvWers play WvW.

@Namer.9750 said:

@kingcragus.6810 said:Yeah because those tower and keep lords that you guys zerg down are well known for being highly dynamic and interesting content.

Typical PvEer response to a WvW post, displaying total ignorance about the core reason of why WvWers play WvW.

Mmm, if we boil down all games like that...they're repetitive. That repetition is what puts them in their given genre. The whatever-point he tried to make is moot. D:

@Jana.6831 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:The
game mode
is so broken i can't simply play it without getting sick.

That's why it's in the wvw section.

@Nury.3062 said:You people miss out on so much stuff,PoF has so many hidden things,weapons,puzzles,dunegon type puzzles eve the mount...I assume the OP is a wvw guy who doesn't care much about PvE...so...idk where the issue is..The issue is that they want to play wvw but that is broken and not even pve has enough for them to offer to make up for it.I get the sentiment.

You don't need to buy PoF to not enjoy current balance in WvW

wait? WHAT? There's a finish line in this game? Dang I've been playing this all wrong. mumble mumble, quietly shuffles off to Dulfy for guide.....

Popa Brewski, Tarnished Coast [ODIN] [roam]"the average player believes they are better than the average player'

@anduriell.6280 said:The game mode is so broken i can't simply play it without getting sick.

The PvE side you can finish it in one weekend. After that you can do nothing with this game that is not grinding the same mobs.

Sorry to hear that. I'm finding that a lot of old stuff is a lot more interesting for me now than it was before. Basically, despite being at best disinterested in mounts, they have been a game changer for me, every bit as big as gliding was when I started HoT (and more easily obtained too!).

If you actually feel ill while playing, I recommend taking a break. Come back for Halloween and see how that grabs you. If you still feel the same, wait for LS4.1 and if that doesn't bring you back, I hate to say it might be time to look for a new MMO. :/

"Oh you get living story as well every few months"

Yeah, but again you can finish those within a couple of hours!

WvW is neglectedsPvP is poorAnd they spend most of their time in PvE

If this is the extent of what anet devs can muster, then it's pretty much lame!They refuse to share their metric because it shows what we all already know.There is an influx of players when they release a new story episode, and a week later it all goes quiet again. until the next episode.Probably half the players just log in to do the story, then go off to play other games between the release of episodes.If that is how anet want to run things, then it's not gonna get anywhere!

I didn't buy pof, since the demo presented nothing of value, and I knew how it was gonna go since I started replaying at the time of hot.I'll buy when on sale when its 50% off for some properly priced zombie content. And I'll binge through that one weekend and complain about it nonstop I'm sure.

I do regret not having access to GO GO HOLORANGERRRRS. MIGHTY MORPHIN HOLO RANGERS!!! Since they are pretty much everything we wanted the warrior to actually be haha.

Archived