Best You've Got on Zerker So Far?

narcx.3570

So, after weeding through 2 pages of "I HATE THE ZERKER" and various petitions to revert the changes that will never happen, I couldn't find a post about people's actual progress with the changes and builds and stuff, so I thought I would make one.

So far for power dps zerker, the best I've been able to bench is 30k (womp), and I haven't really dived into condi yet... But I'm curious what everyone else has been able to achieve?

(TL;DR At the end)I've done a couple bench tries, but I never got to 100% before so i don't think i'll get there now as well until I have a proper build to grind (If I feel like, haven't payed with the golem for about 3 months until this patch)I do like the rework, it doesn't feel like core we an extra funtions, it feels more unique. Just came here and I can already see the frustation, it's understandable, gone through it myself as well.It feels weird to play still, but I think once people figure out how get the max out of it, and ppl get used to it again thing will be fine. As for PvP, my experience was literally just one game, so I'll get it over with now. It felt weird, but I already have couple more ideas for it.

For PvE at the start it felt clunky, some of the combos that sounded good to expand Berserk (Headbutt/Outrage) feels super weird and can easily be mess up I feel like.The class still needs tunning and fixing (there is rumor that Bloody Roar might be bugged, nnothing sure as far as I seen, some say yay some say nay). What I feel bad for power builds is that ther isnt really good rage skills to play around with. Peak Performance is so OP that any power build on Warrior, for any spec will have to be play around it, so you will need those everytime. The problem I see atm is that using Rage skills sounds goodto extend Berserk and do more damage, but none of the rage skills is worth over the passive of signet of might and expanding berserk uptime they give. I think they need to buff Wild Blow, and maybe also reduce coldown on Sundering Leap and buff it as well since as far as I recall that skill never seen the light of day in any build. Maybe with that adding a rage skill to the power build would be worth, atm it still need time, but don't think any of them will make it in the end.For the Condi build, that is not a problem since Rage skills as allways been used on it, that wouldn't change now, but I would like to see it using more than just Shattering Blow Headbutt. I think a buff to Last Blaze so it would make it more attractive for condi build to play would be good. Maybe add an extra stack on it.One thing that feels really bad with sloting Rage skills is that they don't feel worth at all to use outside of Berserk, so atm when playing condi BS whenever you are out of Berserk you end up just auto attacking with Sword until Berserk is off coldown. I guess the old Tactics build had a bit of it as well, but that one at least still played with the rage skills outside of berserk. I think with the rework it makes sence to have them extend the Berserk uptime, but it feels really bad that they dont give adrenaline and In my honest opinion that should be back on them. Removing F1 was already enough to make the spec unique when compared to the other ones, but the spec still needs adrenaline generation, and without these, it feels really weird. (Thinking about it again as I write this, that is the main reason it felt weird on PvP. I played without Signet of Fury and without Headbutt and without an instant adrenaline generation or an extra from just attacking it feels that it takes so long to get on Berserk)

TL;DR: Felt weird at the start, still needs tunning but it's not as bad as these forum drama queens make it sound like. Make Rage skills give adrenaline again. Losing F1 was enough of a change to make the spec feel more unique, but it still needs ways to get adrenaline other than just attacking. Not having that makes Rage skill not worth using outside of Berserk, which makes the spec feel resident sleeper until you can go on Berserk again

I've played probably like 10 matches with it (unranked but there is some mmr in unranked and I do fight plat players quite often) and I found it to be quite good

You need to juggle headbutt, zerker stance, and weapon swapping in order to get adrenaline but I found my self in zerker stance every roughly every 15 seconds just slaying.

I switched to sword from axe (sword just feels better with the the range and projectile block) although I may use mace again

@"Knox.8962" said:32.5k power DPS is the best I've seen so far.

Not my video:

The dps in this vid is false coz he uses double standart bonus and empower allies and he does not have eiter banners slotted or empower trait line.Mayby if he assumed hell get 2 warriors 1 banner slave and hell go dps( 2 warriors in raids and fractal.I belive that wont happen).And even the assumpion of other banner slave realisticly dmg wont be that high coz bosses move around and do stuff.Alo most baffling part is people to even do some damge get some weird s***t builds and not even use rage skills to prolong berserk.Why coz you cant get more damage if youll try prolong berserk.Thats so ridicoulous it doesnt make sense.

@Crusader.7460 said:

Not my video:

The dps in this vid is false coz he uses double standart bonus and empower allies and he does not have eiter banners slotted or empower trait line.Mayby if he assumed hell get 2 warriors 1 banner slave and hell go dps( 2 warriors in raids and fractal.I belive that wont happen).And even the assumpion of other banner slave realisticly dmg wont be that high coz bosses move around and do stuff.Alo most baffling part is people to even do some damge get some weird s***t builds and not even use rage skills to prolong berserk.Why coz you cant get more damage if youll try prolong berserk.Thats so ridicoulous it doesnt make sense.

He's benchmarking as a DPS, not a BS, and his boon setup is standard for raid benchmarks.

I agree it's funny that you don't prolong zerk with power, but I guess that speaks to how strong of a trait peak performance is--I do suspect that condi zerkr builds will be using rage skills to prolong zerk tho.

@narcx.3570 said:

Not my video:

He's benchmarking as a DPS, not a BS, and his boon setup is standard for raid benchmarks.

I agree it's funny that you don't prolong zerk with power, but I guess that speaks to how strong of a trait peak performance is--I do suspect that condi zerkr builds will be using rage skills to prolong zerk tho.

Condi zerker dps is even worse.Tried builds with banners ,no banners , with rage extension with headbutt+outrage cancel,4 rage skills and so far build with banners is giving you about 26k dps on golem.But in real situaltion it will be like 21-23k coz you dont have perma buffs,vulnerability on mobs etc.So rage skills for codi are even worse to get.And tactics trateline with extra double finishers doesnt make any sense.Dps is even worse without banners.

@Crusader.7460 said:

Not my video:

This is either a troll, or the most retarded answer regarding bench numbers I've seen in agesAlso, IF DPS build was good, why wouldn't you see 2 Warrior in raids or fractals? What crime would one be commiting by playing with 2 Warriors?

I would like to give you proper answers if this was a legit coment, like this I'm not even gonna bother