Toxic wvw Enemies

Virdo.1540

So... you complain about "toxic wvw enemies".Well, I think you wouldn't get many of these toxic messages if:

1. Wouldn't run unbalanced build that carries you into oblivion.
  2. Gank other players with your friends 25/8.
  3. Being rude after fights aka jumping on enemy or dropping rams or laughing.
  4. Poking enemy on your ranger from walls 25/8.
  5. Hiding behind walls and ac's most of the time.
  6. Etc.There are ofcourse people that will be still toxic for no reason, but don't come QQ on forum if you've done to your so called toxic enemies any of those above.Seriously guys, if you don't want "toxicity", then stop being the reason for it...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:So... you complain about "toxic wvw enemies".Well, I think you wouldn't get many of these toxic messages if:

6. Etc.There are ofcourse people that will be still toxic for no reason, but don't come QQ on forum if you've done to your so called toxic enemies any of those above.Seriously guys, if you don't want "toxicity", then stop being the reason for it...

4 is actually a legit strat as thats one things rangers excel at. If someone whispers you for that, then you know you are doing what you are supposed to (yay validation)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:So... you complain about "toxic wvw enemies".Well, I think you wouldn't get many of these toxic messages if:

4 is actually a legit strat as thats one things rangers excel at. If someone whispers you for that, then you know you are doing what you are supposed to (yay validation)

I kind of feel bad sometimes when i'm on a wall but on the other hand... i'm standing RIGHT THERE in plain view, what did the dead person think was going to happen :/

@Celsith.2753 said:

I kind of feel bad sometimes when i'm on a wall but on the other hand... i'm standing RIGHT THERE in plain view, what did the dead person think was going to happen :/

Holy big text, sorry...

In response, exactly. reflect shuts them down, as can another pewpew ranger

@Celsith.2753 said:

Yeah it's easy enough to just walk by at a distance so that's on them lol somtimes ill notice a pew pew running back and forth on the same wall of a camp for like a hr trying to pew pew everybody that goes by and just think wow they must be having good times lmao

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@Optimator.3589 said:I must be killing people wrong or something. I almost never get salty whispers, even if I happen to be on a cancer mirage. :disappointed:

I play condi ele and I still get it :bawling:

Any Ele build generates salty whispers... Its like we were meant to be a free kill and it frustrates people when we arent.

• 10 months later...

@schloumou.3982 said:

@schloumou.3982 said:Yep. Those displayed ranks are kind of insulting too. It only leads to low rank players beeing harassed and focused by the self proclaimed roamers. Needs to be done something.

Actually as a (roamer before the advent of the mount) I never attacked anybody under the rank of bronze. I feel they should at least have learned the game by bronze rank. And I even go as far as to just ignore the low rank unless they make it absolutely hard to ignore them then I have to delete them but i dont stomp i just walk away. If they are unlucky some guy will come by and stomp them and i get a "Small Loot Bag" If you all gave out precursors you better believe id be at your spawn all day.

That's very nobel but we can't rely on self imposed rules here. What we need is damage reduction for lower ranks. A diamond player for example should do max 70% damage against an platinum player.

Yes, splendid idea. A lot of roamers play on alts and are far better fighters than some ppt hard diamond players

Game became more and more toxic as anet rewarded unhealthy builds and gameplay. U can set up builds able to run away an keep trolling u all the time.Or be nearly unkillable while dealing lots of dmg. U get points for every kill.. no matter if it was 5 vs 1. They never stopped overstscking or improved population balance so u can just outnumber opponents and win ez. What do u expect?

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Yeah it's easy enough to just walk by at a distance so that's on them lol somtimes ill notice a pew pew running back and forth on the same wall of a camp for like a hr trying to pew pew everybody that goes by and just think wow they must be having good times lmao

A Ranger 100-0'd me from the 3rd floor of SMC while I was picking nodes at Aldon's - nerf LB range pl0x.

It's actually one of the joys I've found playing Burn DH - melting Tower Rangers with SoJ or yoinking them down with Spear.

@DartsFab.5367 said:

For some reason they want me to duel them in open field. I refuse to do so, never liked to duel, and get a lot of salt in response.

Holy necropost lol

I don't normally give salt (only in certain situations such as they expressed bm trying to gank me and failed, ill /laugh then)

@"blp.3489" said:I have to say that it is mildly annoying when they jump up and down on your body after a 7 vs 1 "fight".That's not toxic, that's inclusive!You're inviting them to rage whisper so they can blow of some steam and so you can laugh at them.Everybody wins.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Ech..guess I need to drop my disdain for Tower Rangers now, as I've discovered the joys of full 'zerk Mortar Kit.

The other day both enemy servers were blobbing each other on the bridge outside Durios, and me being a jerk, just stood on the vista lobbing mortar shells onto them all.

Like engi mortar or siege mortar?

Engi Mortar. Needed something for when there are no fights but im already on Medi Scrapper, so started playing around with DPS Scrapper, and man, Mortar Kit hits hard in zerk/marauder gear. I've taken out shield gens and such by lobbing shells from the back of the wall, out of range of the usual aoe's that tear up wall defenders.

I recently dismounted a necro that was near our spawn camp and he pulled me with GS5.So his buddy comes along, is a fire weaver just stacking burns and i can't focus both at same time so i retreat from the fight.Ele whispers me saying his buddy was afk and i was bullying him with my mirage, yeap that one dodge mirage.So i tell him i was a GS mirage, play condi now cos gs doesn't have the dmg anymore and he tells me im weak and ran away.And then tells me that i should go play condi chrono which is awesome in pvp.I look for the build, find its like 3 years ago in metabattle. blocked him and moved on.