Newzerker is amazing.

Rotten Bones.2391

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"otto.5684" said:I said core warrior is more versatile than berserker. Where are you getting core warrior is useless from?!

Also, this is not silver struggles. If you play GS and rifle in competitive sPvP you are a free kill.

Besides different burst skill, some heal, extra movement speed and adrenaline, there is not too much that would differ core warrior from berserker.

Wow, just no ... The whole way berserker plays is completely different than core warrior. THIS is the reason there is a problem with berserker, because there is a non-berserker mode that is deficient to core warrior in design.

You probably haven't heard that yet, but non-berk mode is weaker, because berk mode is stronger. I also heard a rumor that if you don't want power swings, you can always play core warrior or SB and you won't have to complain about different playstyle of something that's supposed to have one :+1:

^Ok why don't we take away automatic pet from soulbeast (Make them completely merged) and shatter from chronomancer (Since you already have "COOL DOWN RESET F5") because it "creates an identity and a different playstyle"

LOL. That's how you sounded when you went against baseline fast hands. That's why it's hard to take you seriously anymore.

Oh and btw, for this "identity" to work on Berserker, you can't nerf Arc Divider. Nice logic, nice "non-catastrophic change" because baseline fast hands is more catastrophic but you failed to back it up, much like you're failing to back this Berserker rework up that creates positive gameplay..

@BlackTruth.6813 said:

@"otto.5684" said:I said core warrior is more versatile than berserker. Where are you getting core warrior is useless from?!

Also, this is not silver struggles. If you play GS and rifle in competitive sPvP you are a free kill.

Besides different burst skill, some heal, extra movement speed and adrenaline, there is not too much that would differ core warrior from berserker.

Wow, just no ... The whole way berserker plays is completely different than core warrior. THIS is the reason there is a problem with berserker, because there is a non-berserker mode that is deficient to core warrior in design.

You probably haven't heard that yet, but non-berk mode is weaker, because berk mode is stronger. I also heard a rumor that if you don't want power swings, you can always play core warrior or SB and you won't have to complain about different playstyle of something that's supposed to have one :+1:

^Ok why don't we take away automatic pet from soulbeast (Make them completely merged) and shatter from chronomancer (Since you already have "COOL DOWN RESET F5") because it "creates an identity and a different playstyle"

LOL. That's how you sounded when you went against baseline fast hands. That's why it's hard to take you seriously anymore.

Did I? Pretty sure I didn't, but you sure still seem kittenhurt a month after that thread, keep going :grin:

• Confused 1

Oh and btw, for this "identity" to work on Berserker, you can't nerf Arc Divider (Which is BAD POWERCREEP, something that YOU FAIL TO SEE here on the Beserker Rework, but went "full paranoid" on baseline fast hands, something that multiple people FAILED to prove was potentially catastrophic yet Arc Divider shoots itself in the foot). Nice logic, nice "non-catastrophic change" because baseline fast hands is more catastrophic but you failed to back that premise up, much like how you're failing to back this Berserker rework up that creates positive gameplay..

@"BlackTruth.6813" said:Oh and btw, for this "identity" to work on Berserker, you can't nerf Arc Divider (Which is BAD POWERCREEP, something that YOU FAIL TO SEE). Nice logic, nice "non-catastrophic change" because baseline fast hands is more catastrophic but you failed to back that premise up, much like you're failing to back this Berserker rework up that creates positive gameplay..

Ah yes, because giving any warrior build a free FH trait isn't a huge buff to the class, just like literally making berserker a regular warrior with a berk-mode beef on top of it is completely reasonable. You 100% understand what you're talking about, got me conviced :grin:

Nice logic, nice "non-catastrophic change" because baseline fast hands is more catastrophic but you failed to back that premise upBtw it seems you got a bit carried away here and wasn't sure what you're trying to say anymore :anguished:

You. Can. Not. Be. Taken. Seriously.

Luckily you can be, after constantly presenting posts filled with literally month old grudge like the one above. I'm glad I can play the role of your therapist but we're nearing the end of our free session :(

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@otto.5684 said:I said core warrior is more versatile than berserker. Where are you getting core warrior is useless from?!

The poster claimed that berserker has the same playstyle that warrior does ... this shows a significant lack of understanding of the differences between them and leads to why he doesn't understand what the problem is. Frankly, I don't see how your post relates to that at all; the things you are talking about were not even part of the conversation there.

I can only conclude you don't have the capability to understand what is meant when I say there is a design deficiency since you continually revert back to talking about performance. They aren't the same thing and the state of one doesn't reflect the other. If you want, you can continue to badger other posters who want to focus on berserker performance; it's a dead end discussion because I don't think Anet concerns themselves with minor performance shifts. If you want to engage me in a performance debate, it's not going to happen.

@Obtena.7952 said:

The poster claimed that berserker has the same playstyle that warrior does ... this shows a significant lack of understanding of the differences between them and leads to why he doesn't understand what the problem is. Frankly, I don't see how your post relates to that at all; the things you are talking about were not even part of the conversation there.

No? Pretty sure that answers to what you wrote there:

THIS is the reason there is a problem with berserker, because there is a non-berserker mode that is deficient to core warrior in design.

inb4 you try to tell me this is "out of context" while also avoiding the fact that the provided "context" doesn't change what this sentence -that you wrote- means. If you can't see how my response relates to anything you wrote then I guess I'm not the one who can't understand what I read, but you're free to keep telling yourself otherwise.

I can only conclude you don't have the capability to understand what is meant when I say there is a design deficiency since you continually revert back to talking about performance. They aren't the same thing and the state of one doesn't reflect the other. If you want, you can continue to badger other posters who want to focus on berserker performance; it's a dead end discussion because I don't think Anet concerns themselves with minor performance shifts. If you want to engage me in a performance debate, it's not going to happen.

No, I don't revert to talking about performance, I'm talking about design and desired playstyle, but -again- keep repeating this like some kind of mantra in the hopes that one day it'll turn out to be truth. I also liked your previous version of the post more, but I guess you cooled off a little, good job. :grin:

• Confused 1

Like I said, we haven't nothing left to discuss. I keep telling you it's a design issue, you keep telling me you are talking about design and aren't talking about performance. Then you follow up with comments how non-serker mode is intended to be weaker and berserker mode is stronger and throwing out phrases like intended power swings, etc ... . Those are performance-based arguments. Just more proof you lack the basic capability to understand the difference between the two.

If you want to talk about design with me, then you should probably give your head a shake or something because you are clearly stuck on the idea that berserker is OK because it has this trade off in performance between it's two modes. That's not the problem at all. It's completely irrevelant to the problem in fact. Continually chirping me with these performance facts doesn't engage me in any discussion worth having.

Like I said, we haven't nothing left to discuss. I keep telling you it's a design issue, you keep telling me you are talking about design and aren't talking about performance. Then you follow up with comments how non-serker mode is intended to be weaker and berserker mode is stronger and throwing out phrases like intended power swings, etc ... . Those are performance-based arguments. Just more proof you lack the basic capability to understand the difference between the two.

I mean, it's not like it's your decision. You keep saying something that's not true and I keep answering telling you it's incorrect. Then you try to decide that you have nothing left to discuss. If you don't have anything to discuss here then don't repeat the same thing that's false, not sure what's the point of you writing something like this. Maybe you hope if you repeat it enough times, it'll become true, but that's not how it works.And no, those are not performance-based arguments, it's clearly a part of class/spec design which you fail to understand. That's just more proof of your lack of ability to understand what you're talking about and once again the moment someone tells you you're wrong, you keep saying it's not the part of the discussion. It's convenient for you this way, sure, but it doesn't change the fact that it's not true.

If you want to talk about design with me, then you should probably give your head a shake or something because you are clearly stuck on the idea that berserker is OK because it has this trade off in performance between it's two modes. That's not the problem at all. It's completely irrevelant to the problem in fact. Continually chirping me with these performance facts doesn't engage me in any discussion worth having.

If you want to talk about design, then most of all you need to understand what it means, instead of claiming what I'm talking about is "performance based". Otherwise you'll just keep repeating same lie over and over again, which helps nobody and makes you look like you're just way out of your depth.

Oops and accidentally you completely dropped the fact that my answer was strictly related to what you said. Or is it just one of many examples of you backpedalling and pretending something you wrote never existed the very moment you're proven to be wrong about -really- anything? I'm sure that's not the reason you all of the sudden "have nothing to discuss here" anymore, right? I guess that works perfectly fine for you, but maybe one day you'll learn to admit when you're clearly wrong.

• Confused 1

Changes are happening to berserker EXACTLY as expected ... let's hope these changes expose the design deficiencies more clearly. When your DPS starts taking hits in berserker mode, it can only be more obvious. The DPS berserker gives is just a thin veneer for what is missing beneath.

@"Obtena.7952" said:Changes are happening to berserker EXACTLY as expected ... let's hope these changes expose the design deficiencies more clearly. When your DPS starts taking hits in berserker mode, it can only be more obvious. The DPS berserker gives is just a thin veneer for what is missing beneath.

Yup, nobody should be surprised. But what's interesting is how your "just talking about design" turned into commentary about the DPS :lol: It's almost like the design is fine, but numbers need some tweaks, but hey, that would be a performance issue, sooo...

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:Changes are happening to berserker EXACTLY as expected ... let's hope these changes expose the design deficiencies more clearly. When your DPS starts taking hits in berserker mode, it can only be more obvious. The DPS berserker gives is just a thin veneer for what is missing beneath.

Yup, nobody should be surprised. But what's interesting is how your "just talking about design" turned into commentary about the DPS :lol: It's almost like the design is fine, but numbers need some tweaks, but hey, that would be a performance issue, sooo...

I don't think it's interesting at all ... people were blind to the design issues because they got shiny DPS; most people aren't concerned or astute enough to see it.

I don't think it's interesting at all ... people were blind to the design issues because they got shiny DPS; most people aren't concerned or astute enough to see it.

Of course you don't think it's interesting at all. You were so adamant that I'm the one talking about performance (while I wasn't), but now you're literally trying to use performance as any kind of validation for your claims about design. Double standards are fun, so whatever you need. :+1:

• Confused 1