Game enhancement suggestion - personal or guild message board

I was thinking something that could be added in the chat section as another tab. Something that has a much larger character set than the guild MOTD to hold quick links for frequently accessed areas around the game like waypoints, reminders to yourself, etc. I always see other players pasting a laundry list of waypoints in chat so they can rapidly hit certain locations. This seems like it would be a huge benefit. I know it would benefit me on a daily basis as I frequently hit the same ore locations across the map. Thanks!

You can have a version of that now:

• Spend 1g to create your own guild
  • Use the MotD
  • Tip: Chat codes will convert to clickable links
Example

The following code in the MotD2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May: [&BKsHAAA=] [&BE8AAAA=] [&BP0DAAA=] [&BIMAAAA=] [&BF0GAAA=] [&BOcBAAA=]

Converts to (with clickable links)2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May: Blue Oasis, Seraph Protectors, Armada Harbor, Altar Brook Trading Post, Rocklair, Village of Scalecatch Waypoint

Which is a handy way of saving the locations of the Pact Network Supply Agents(the wiki article conveniently includes the chat codes)

Yes, I dedicate a portion of my guild's MotD to some stuff already but it is limited in characters. I'm not sure the limit of guild's you can have.

Side note, kinda disappointed in the rework of the Pact Network Supply Agents. I preferred how it was a little over a week ago before it went to map rewards.

@warmachine.6784 said:Yes, I dedicate a portion of my guild's MotD to some stuff already but it is limited in characters.It's likely that any chat feature would also include limits (and if not, then navigation would be a pain, as ANet's UI is often clunky -- case in point: the current chat/guild interfaces).

For now, I have a folder where I save snippets for the MotD and change them up as my projects change. I also use creative phrasing to reduce the character count. For example, I wouldn't use the dates for PSNA, just the links prefixed by ☀ M T W ☁ F S.

I'm not sure the limit of guild's you can have.5 guilds