Mirror, mirror on the wall

What if we could have a mirror in our home instance that shows how your character looks to other players. By this I mean with your name, titles and badges etc. (Obviously what you wear won't be any different.

Maybe you could also interact with the mirror which would allow you to view a much more comprehensive summary of your achievements, titles etc.

I also think it would be awesome if you could go check out all the wardrobe options, locked and unlocked (I know you can already), but you can see your mirror version wearing it to see whether you like the look of it running around and you don't have to spend transmutation charges on it unless you actually want to use it. (hope that makes sense, you'd probably need a huge mirror for this).

Just an idea, i have no clue whether people would like this or not or how easy or difficult it is to make.

@Valgar.9576 said:

@ExCentya.4305 said:Do you mean that it would be a copy of your character in your home instance?

Well it is still your reflection in a mirror. Just that you can edit it however you want without actually making changes to your character.

I think it would be more interesting if you could move around and see the weapons and armor in action. Maybe make a catwalk or something that wouldnt waste the transmutation charges.

@ExCentya.4305 said:

@ExCentya.4305 said:Do you mean that it would be a copy of your character in your home instance?

Well it is still your reflection in a mirror. Just that you can edit it however you want without actually making changes to your character.

I think it would be more interesting if you could move around and see the weapons and armor in action. Maybe make a catwalk or something that wouldnt waste the transmutation charges.

Well than i would rather have like a portal to a place which allows you to try weapon skins and outfits to see all their animations without using transmutation charges