Howler Spectral Wolf Animations

One thing I've noticed is the howler spectral wolf animation (when you use a skill) doesn't work on either of the necromancer skills. It was a neat point I was looking forward to, blowing a wolf at people to stun them or a wolf to summon locusts. I'm hoping this isn't as intended, and could be looked at. I submitted a ticket and they directed me here, thanks!

• 2 months later...

I don't get any wolf animations on my asura tempest either. I am using another legendary in my primary hand, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. When I first made Howler ages ago, I did have the wolf in warhorn skills.It would be nice if that could be fixed.

• 3 months later...

I was also very curious about this!I made The Howler for my Necromancer a few months ago, and was pretty disappointed to find that none of the warhorn skills trigger the "spectral wolf" animation you mention, despite it triggering on my other characters' warhorn skills (such as on my Ranger).Very curious if this is functioning as intended, as I was really looking forward to seeing that effect with my Necromancer (given she's a Charr and the aura/footfalls get already swallowed up by her size).Hope we can get some answers soon. (: