Razorclow's Rage ???

Silesium.5623

I never use this ability unless spamming for zerg in WvW. Its weak for Power Renegade and cost lots of energy. If it had something like a defensive boon or some other kind of boon maybe it could be worth the energy. Maybe a side effect of added damage to players attacks or granting confusion or something. But a bleed?

I'm leaning more towards having it redesigned. It's only got one specific niche which is just for PvE bosses, it's easy to use there since everyone bunches up and focuses on the one target which maximizes its damage output. Can't really make good use of it in PvP or WvWvW unless you're running super cordinated teams since most people won't be within it's AoE due to the nature of the combat being more mobile and position reliant. But what it should be reworked too I'm not entirely sure really. I was thinking it could fire 5 long range bullets that bleed and pierce it's foes over the duration of 10 seconds, so around 1 bullet every two seconds, bump up it's radius or something and there you go.

Just redesign Renegade as whole, the utilities and the traits to make it either more in line with what rev is (Bennefit from other trees, the condi build don't really bennefit from mallyx at all. Shiro gets minor benefits due the vulnerability she applies on utility.) Or just remake it from the ground up and fix it. It's been kinda meh since it launched and I Feel it needs a fresh look.

Skill is fine as is...

It's bad for PvP and great for PvE--just like literally everything else Renegade does.

It's silly to redesign this one skill with PvP in mind because it wouldn't be nearly enough to help... It would only ruin a big chunk of damage for raiding renegades, and lead to Shiro/Mallyx being the new raid standard (it's already pretty close) and then we'd just have Kalla being used for fractal-speed-run-Soulcleave camping and literally nothing else.

Holy is this grammar gore in this poll answers >.>Back on topic: I think renegade needs some redesignThe F skills are kinda meh and way to costly.The shortbow is not bad by base idea but by execution.And kalla is just bad against anything that uses its legs or CC.