Thunderhead had Diviner's Stat which stat will the next Episode bring?

My bets are we won't get any new stats. We got 2 with LW4. I don't know what purpose Plaguedoctor serves, seems they have a tradition to make useless stat combo with each LW season ( see seraph from LW3). Diviner was brought to address boon duration issue. That is it.

@phs.6089 said:My bets are we won't get any new stats. We got 2 with LW4. I don't know what purpose Plaguedoctor serves, seems they have a tradition to make useless stat combo with each LW season ( see seraph from LW3). Diviner was brought to address boon duration issue. That is it.Most of the stats could be used for padding builds mostly for wvw, and Plaguedoctor seems to take good stats for support scourge since necro scales with vitality to some degree.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@phs.6089 said:My bets are we won't get any new stats. We got 2 with LW4. I don't know what purpose Plaguedoctor serves, seems they have a tradition to make useless stat combo with each LW season ( see seraph from LW3). Diviner was brought to address boon duration issue. That is it.Most of the stats could be used for padding builds mostly for wvw, and Plaguedoctor seems to take good stats for support scourge since necro scales with vitality to some degree.

with wasted stat as concentration.

@Vancho.8750 said:

@phs.6089 said:with wasted stat as concentration.It is if you lack imagination to make a build that works with it some fractal carry or wvw build could use some selfish boon duration.

In wvw that miserable might pumped by necro would be overwrite, in fractals that would the same. There is good reason magi / marshal is the chose for fractals

@phs.6089 said:My bets are we won't get any new stats. We got 2 with LW4. I don't know what purpose Plaguedoctor serves, seems they have a tradition to make useless stat combo with each LW season ( see seraph from LW3). Diviner was brought to address boon duration issue. That is it.

Plague doctor is great for WvW firebrands.