Middle ground for no downed state

Personally I loved the no downed state event, it really enables players to win heavily outnumbered fights.But I also understand that getting 100-0% in a few seconds can be frustrating to many, specially for new players, although I like the risk-reward aspect of it.Finding middle ground on the issue is key here.How about this:

• When your HP goes to 0, you enter downed state
  • Downed state does not allow you to use any skills
  • You have 10/12k HP in downed state, you lose 666/800HP per second if you're not getting ressed, basically after 15s you are defeated
  • You cannot rally from downed state

It wouldn't render skills, runes, finishers etc obsolete.

@iKeostuKen.2738 said:No thanks. You guys need to realize, even with a middle ground the balance for this game is not centered around no downstate.

If you want no downstate then push for better class balance first, then we can talk about its proper implementation.

Game wasn't designed around tanks, healers, mounts or raids either was it? In fact I remember when asking about raids got you banned from the forums lol

@Luranni.9470 said:

@iKeostuKen.2738 said:No thanks. You guys need to realize, even with a middle ground the balance for this game is not centered around no downstate.

If you want no downstate then push for better class balance first, then we can talk about its proper implementation.

Game wasn't designed around tanks, healers, mounts or raids either was it? In fact I remember when asking about raids got you banned from the forums lol

They were called bunkers at that time. But yes, they were in the game since the beginning. Mounts, while good for pve, not so good in pvp =/

@Blocki.4931 said:Just lower the down state HP and we're good to go. No need for the other changes, just make it so you can actually kill them once they're down without having to invest full rotations and skills to stop allies from ressing.

It wont change much and lowering hp too much can render stomping uselessImo, only 1 player should be allowed to ress a downed and while rezzing should take additional damage. Maybe even putting a cooldown on res but im not so sure

This is useless. It just delays an inevitable death this way.I like using my vapor form skill to get to safety after which I can slowly recover or get rezzed by team mates if there are any near.

This method often allowed my to get into one of my besieged towers during night-time when outnumbered.