RIP Reaper's Touch

GFreenD.3764

@XECOR.2814 said:

@"Aetatis.5418" said:same as wh 5 but on a way shorter cd. pure LF generation.how many of "us" were crying about lf generation - here we got it. still not enough? idk then

I like it now. Very high lf with very reliable projectile with very high speed and very good animation. Top skill /s

the old skill was so very better. much rng. wow

mechanically it is now way more reliable than the previous version.thats the major point to me.atleast i can use it in pve now (outside of golem benchmarks).pvp - well yes, still underwhelming. true. plus the skills lost its ability to do big numbers, when all the planets align once every 2300 years.

@Aetatis.5418 said:

@Aetatis.5418 said:same as wh 5 but on a way shorter cd. pure LF generation.how many of "us" were crying about lf generation - here we got it. still not enough? idk then

I like it now. Very high lf with very reliable projectile with very high speed and very good animation. Top skill /s

the old skill was so very better. much rng. wow

mechanically it is now way more reliable than the previous version.thats the major point to me.atleast i can use it in pve now (outside of golem benchmarks).pvp - well yes, still underwhelming. true. plus the skills lost its ability to do big numbers, when all the planets align once every 2300 years.

Everything is fine if you are in pve. I'd rather not even talk about pve gamemode. Skill design choices are irrelevant in pve. As long as it does "something" it is fine.

For competitive gamemodes its worse now than before. Why?

1. Because i tested it and the projectile is so slow that you can outrun it yourself with swiftness on speed runes. Now imagine a class with even a single leap or blink.

2. The attack has cast time coupled with the fact that it has very low damage(cant crit) and replenishes only 15%lf for hitting an impossible attack against any player that is not afk. It can be blocked, reflected, invuln, evaded too so the reliability of this skill goes down the gutter completely.

3. The lifesteal is absolutely shit and irrelevant. Just saying. If it gave something like ~2khp back then it wouldve been OK. Imo having flat lifesteal on 1 projectile is a bad idea.

4. Anet trying to add the "sustain" on necro through lf and lifesteal (wh5, focus4) will never work because they will always be op against pve mobs and extremely bad in any competitive scenarios. For this reason the skills will always be undertuned and bad.

Before this attack could proc aegis from multiple people to align another attack but its just a big meme of a skill that pve'rs think is ok because everything is ok in pve.