Sooooo..... when can we let other players ride with us on our mounts?

Why would this be needed when an individual can ride their own mount. If your argument is "not all have access to mounts", then your answer is probably never. Why would Anet give those who don't want to buy POF a way around it by letting them hitch a ride? It's a money thing. Want the mount? Then buy POF.

@Mcnuggets.9018 said:this is needed...somewhat, Wow had this but they didn't have a useful means for it, just taxi.

If WoW didn’t have a use for it besides taxi (I assume that means carrying someone to a place they’ve never been before) then does this game need it? If it’s to get to a new map there is always teleport to a friend. You can get them from Black Lion chests, from birthday presents and 3 from doing Anomalies of the World Achievement.

Edit: a level 80 can run a low level thru the first PoF story step to get a basic raptor, even a character at level 2 as long as that other account also has PoF.

It's not "needed". It would be a neat little quirk to do for PoF players/vets to help a newer player/friend to get around when doing something together (good example being not everyone has access to the griffon) but it's not super important or anything. If they could do it simply, sure.

If not I wouldn't want them to lose sleep or waste time over it.

@Mcnuggets.9018 said:this is needed...somewhat

You really want to have something like this introduced to a game whose engine, after almost 7 years, still frequently gets you stuck in all sort of textures with no escape other than waypoints or /gg, or freezes you in funny postures, forcing you to relog? I can only imagine the frustration of players if they were to share a mount. ;)