Who is our Community Manager now?

@Dami.5046 said:Since we lost Gaile, I am now wondering who to contact for any problems, advice or even a complaint?I see lots of Anet folks posting ...Thanks.

Gaile was not really the community manager, atleast she was not for along time. She started out (as far as the wiki's know) as the community relations manager in GW1. in 2008, she moved to the position of Support Liason. From there she moved to forum communications team lead.All three job titles where unique to her (as far as we know) and the roles where filled in differently before and after she had specific roles.

Some things to keep in mind.Gailes last role was mostly tied to this forum (although I suspect, and for some part know, she had more things to do on the other end, but this is where we could encounter her). She was a very open and approachable person, but also stood her ground when it comes to procedures, so I think she would agree when I say the following.If you have a problem, contact support. They can help you.If you have some advice, like a suggestion, post it on the forum. Devs do not always often react, but they do read a lot.If you have a complaint, again support is the place, except for complaints about forum moderation, this can be done on forums@arena.net

This has not changed and was the same during Gaile's reign over this forum.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@Dami.5046 said:Since we lost Gaile, I am now wondering who to contact for any problems, advice or even a complaint?I see lots of Anet folks posting ...Thanks.

Gaile was not really the community manager, atleast she was not for along time. She started out (as far as the wiki's know) as the community relations manager in GW1. in 2008, she moved to the position of Support Liason. From there she moved to forum communications team lead.All three job titles where unique to her (as far as we know) and the roles where filled in differently before and after she had specific roles.

Some things to keep in mind.Gailes last role was mostly tied to this forum (although I suspect, and for some part know, she had more things to do on the other end, but this is where we could encounter her). She was a very open and approachable person, but also stood her ground when it comes to procedures, so I think she would agree when I say the following.If you have a problem, contact support. They can help you.If you have some advice, like a suggestion, post it on the forum. Devs do not
always
often react, but they do read a lot.If you have a complaint, again support is the place, except for complaints about forum moderation, this can be done on forums@arena.net

This has not changed and was the same during Gaile's reign over this forum.

Using that E-mail does nothing. Trust me I know.I'm not looking at game related issues with regards to this, but community issues - yes it would be nice to know who now manages the forum and the mods.And I'm aware of what Gaile's roles were per se - but she was some one you felt you could talk too...someone who at least seemed to care.