[NA Primetime] The Lazy Legion is recruiting casual adult players :)

Reedtanguerra.6425

Name: The Lazy LegionTag: LAZYRegion: North AmericaHome World: Isle of Janthir

Are you a new, or returning player mind-boggled by the incredible array of content in this wonderful game? A casual player who likes to play a few hours after work to relax, or just on weekends? Finding it hard to meet anybody else in a server full of players? Intimidated by the hardcore folks? We are too!

We're a tiny band of adult returning players looking for like-minded adventurers to play with! Current membership is 10 players,. We're seeking to grow our numbers so we can acquire a guild hall, and explore dungeons, fractals and the new expansion content together. Players are of different experience levels and/or general enthusiasm for PvP/WvW play. Our only requirement is that you are respectful of all other players around you. If joining a friendly fledgling adult player group just beginning their odyssey through all the content GW2 has to offer appeals to you, we'd love to hear from you! Contact me here or in game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested too. I started the game way back when it first came out, then quit, deleted everything, and am now starting over from scratch. I play evenings for an hour or 2 and saturdays mostly. I dunno depends on work. Does it matter if I'm on a different server?

I'd be interested in joining this guild.I've played since launch, and I just returned to the game about 2 months ago after being absent for around 2 years.I don't have much time to play because I'm in college, and my schedule is pretty chaotic right now.However, my home server is Blackgate; I hope that won't be a problem.I'll be looking forward to an invite.

Best regards.

Hello,

I saw your thread and think that your guild might be a good fit for me. I’ve played since launch fairly consistently, but have turned more casual due to time constraints.

To answer some questions above, the only reason that servers matter anymore are for WvW play. Other than that, the game changed to meta-servers years ago to try to keep volume in the maps.

Thanks for your post!

ZOMG four responses in a single day is unprecedented! The Xtraordinary League of Slackers helmed by the indomitable EriskRedLemur is also an excellent choice! :D

@Urud.4925 I wouldn't be adverse to inviting you as we do have members with unusual work schedules playing at odd hours, but I fear you might be disappointed and that's not my desire here. Would you like to try? Up to you. :)

Contacting multiple potential new buddies in-game momentarily.

Archived