[NA Primetime] The Lazy Legion is recruiting casual adult players :)

Hi. I am interested in joining your guild. Many guilds out there are too 'hardcore' for me. They require you to download third party software, register online, etc. I am just a casual player, doing mostly PVE. I am Jade Quarry and my time zone is GMT +8 (SEA). Each day I will login for just an hour or two and maybe longer time during weekends. Thank you.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, ok! I built a quite big guild on another MMO (slowly abandoning it), so I always played alone here, to take some rest. That's also why I always refused to join my best in-game friend, who joined a guild months ago (I hope she won't be disappointed :/).So it wouldn't be a problem if there aren't many players during my core time. Also, there's always the week-end. And thanks for your concern :)

I've been looking for a good guild to join, but the problem is I usually get off of work at around 9:00 - 10:00 P.M. EST and usually have classes that end around the same time, so I wasn't able to join a lot of guilds. I was looking for a good guild to do missions, raids, dungeons, fractals, etc. with that would fit my schedule; would you guys be a good match?

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention, I do play for multiple hours each day, but sometimes take a few days break if I start to get burnout. I am a level 80 guardian on Dragonbrand. I have HoT purchased, but am looking at getting PoF sometime next month.

Hello, I've been playing on and off since launch but never really found a good guild to play with and your guild really interests me. I'm in college currently so my playtime is sporadic so i'm just looking for a group of people to hang out with when i'm able to play. I'm interested in all game modes (although i'm on dragonbrand so no WvW I guess) and not looking to min max or speed clear dungeons or any part of the game really. Although, if the opportunity arises i'd love to try raiding. I have actually never really done dungeons much so most of them will be new to me still and i'd like to get a few dungeon armor sets without needing to pvp.

I hope to hear from you soon

So many new buddies! I can't believe we're attracting this kind of interest!

@Opidesu.6309 I'm afraid you'll have to be slightly more specific as we have members playing from multiple time zones. What time zone are you in?

@Doomblade.4362 We may be too small for you. That's the only drawback of being a casual player guild from what I can tell. People just drop in to play whenever so we don't always have the online numbers to play group activities. Yet! :D

Hola! I'm EST and been playing for about five months. I mostly been playing solo in a guild of two. It would be nice to see a lively guild chat and team with others from time to time. I don't play everyday, and sometimes it can be weeks before I log back in, but when I do its usually in the evenings and weekends. If you'll have me I'll join you LAZY bunch of .... :)

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:

@Spicebounty.1475 said:Did anyone find out if being on a different server matters?

The server you're on only matters for WvW play, as the servers play against one another. We don't have much, if any presence in WvW right now, so that's a bit of a moot point. :)

Yay! Then I'll join the guild if you will have me or if your not full already.

Hello!I'd be interesting in joining your guild if you're still recruiting, sounds exactly like what I'm looking for!I've been playing on and off since launch, and I am a pretty casual player that would like to try out fractals, dungeons, guild missions, housing, and other things with a guild. I work from home and I am my own boss (weeeeee!) so my playtime is rather random (CST timezone). An hour here, an hour there, daytime or evening. I have a few level 80s, but main a firebrand.

This guild sounds like exactly what I need. I'm a returning player, haven't touched the game in like 3-4 years and am utterly lost.I work early mornings (MST), and am basically just looking for people to chill with. I'm on YB currently but can server change if its needed.I just got a guardian up to 80.

I'd love you join your guild if you're still recruiting.

Been searching the forum for a guild that fits my playstyle (casual / only active during weekends due to work + newbie friendly + no drama) and I would love to join your guild. I'm a returning player from 2 years of absence who's just starting PoF. :)

PS. I'm from Southeast Asia in the GMT +8 timezone. Hope that won't be a problem!