[NA Primetime] The Lazy Legion is recruiting casual adult players :)

Reedtanguerra.6425

@The Ninth.1976 said:PS. I'm from Southeast Asia in the GMT +8 timezone. Hope that won't be a problem!

While we'd love to have you, I suspect you're playing from an EU server. We previously had an EU player who experienced difficulty joining the rest of us (playing from NA) in parties and instanced areas, which meant they couldn't engage in any group play activities with us. For that reason, I recommend that you seek out a casual guild based on the EU servers. Good luck to you!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish there was a way to merge guilds... I have one, but only 2 players (wife and I) which I made before the changes so I could have all the extra bank space. Would gladly donate that space and join a very casual guild like this. Will still accept an invite, as most of the time I am on to play for fun.

C

Hm. Seems like the bug is going around for a lot of folks in this thread. I also just logged in for the first time in ~5ish years ( if the bday presents anet sent me are to be believed) I have an 80 warrior but I"m so lost I'm just starting over. Would love to have a crew in a similar boat as I also work random hours. I'm on the east coast but with my schedule I'm usually either on very early or very late, depending on the direction you're looking so I usually end up running with PST folks.

short version of that - i'd love to join.

Hey there, I stumbled across your post and am a returning player after not having a computer that could support the game for a while. I have always been a more laid back player and with life existing tend to have a pretty sporadic schedule sometimes. I love the idea of having a guild that is similar. And like the idea of joining a newer guild that I can grow with. I am in mt timezone. I may be limited on some of things I can participate in, but definitely want to learn more about the world and really get into it. I've had the game for a while but have done very little guild stuff, usually have played solo, since a lot of guilds end up being super hardcore and I just can't always be on or keep up XD

@Reedtanguerra.6425 said:

@Ramla.2134 said:I've had the game for a while but have done very little guild stuff, usually have played solo, since a lot of guilds end up being super hardcore and I just can't always be on or keep up XD

We'd be delighted to have you Ramla! We're like the anti-hardcore. We accomplish things primarily by accident. xD

yay! sounds about how I play the game sometimes XD

11/12 update: In a glorious evening of gaming, The Lazy Legion secured our very own Guild Hall! For most of us, this was the first time seeing the inside of one. Legionnaires are industriously collaborating to build our first upgrades and decorate our new home. At this rate, we'll lose our LAZY ethos!

A huge welcome to all of our newest buddies! The Legion now boasts 40 happily-unambitious members.

Hi there! I've been playing since launch(ish), coming back after a few months away. I've basically been a solo player and it would be great to have a guild to hang with! I've never been into the whole hardcore thing so laid back sounds absolutely perfect. I'm EST, but I'm something of a night owl so I'm generally on later as well. I would love to join you all!

Howdy! I've been out of the game for a couple years (minus some occasional log ins for the "birthday" loot) and recently started back up, like many others in this thread. I've shied away from joining a guild since it seems like most that advertise want "active" players who have to play a certain way, etc. You guys seem like you play to have fun, which is definitely what I'm looking for! I play occasionally after work for an hour or two, but mostly on the weekends. If you have room for one more, I would love to join in the fun!

jose

Archived