Suggestion: Legendary Mounts (and aquabreather)

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:

EDIT: I'll add onto this post as I don't really want to bump the thread.

How is adding legendary mounts (I assume the OP is referring to abilities) any different from the two added abilities or two mounts from LS4? I guess three if you count the WvW one. It just seems like you're complaining about something that has been happening repeatedly (and quite often) based on your definition of 'P2W'.

I agree with this post! is the Aurene Bonding mount skill P2W? It's so useful in Dragon Stand and can get to chest faster than ppl without it.

I also don't understand why ppl say GW2 is "p2w" considering you can turn gold to gems... it's not like other games where there's no conversion... so basically if you farm enough gold u can get top gear in gw2.

@Samnang.1879 said:Since we're gonna have legendary runes and sigils, why not go 2 steps further and implement legendary mounts and aquabreather?

Here are my suggestions:

• Raptor ~ can go further than non-legendary raptors. visual effect: 3 baby raptors running alongside its momma
  • Springer ~ can jump higher. visual effect: leaves trails of carrots
  • Skimmer - can float higher. visual effect: emanate bubbles
  • jackal - 4th dodge bar, can teleport us to any wp we want. visual effect: leaves trails of sandcastles
  • beetle - now has a brake and sharp turns. visual effect: leaves trails of acids
  • warclaw - we can fight on it. visual effect: lightning auras
  • skyclaw - it breathes fire and doesn't disappear after dismount for 30 seconds. visual effect: fiery auras

Ah, no.