Ending of LW 3 gave us a Aurora trinket what will Living world 4 give us?

Ascended gear?A new legendary trinket? (Amulet? )A new dragon themed evolving Ascended/Legendary gear or piece?

Or will Living world season 4 episodes 1 till 6 be involved as a achievement path for the new legendary greatsword?

Evolving legendary item that can change in every weapon available?

Legendary evolving mount?

Or nothing at all?

Prepared a full answer to this answer, deletes it by pressing the no option in OP's post..........

In summary of the deleted post my last thread was full with misunderstandings of my question by my fault and others I thought it best to make a new thread

From that topic (bold part):

@Rico.6873 said:

@Perisemiotics.4579 said:Yeah, the rationale of linking a raid item to LW makes no sense.

Where do you see me linking the raid item Coalescence? I Did say path of fire yes but in the rest of my post I am talking about the living worlds, so I have no Idea why everyone is thinking I'm talking about the raid legendary.....

And yes this topic was meant to be about what kind of reward/legendary anet could release to us with the end of season 4.

Season 3 ending rewarded us with a legendary after completion of that season and it's achievement path.

Do hope anet wil release something grand again at this season's end.
crosses fingers

Sigh....
Think I create a new thread with better wording, cause the words I used in this one made everyone think I was talking about the raid trinket...

From that topic (bold part):

@Perisemiotics.4579 said:Yeah, the rationale of linking a raid item to LW makes no sense.

Where do you see me linking the raid item Coalescence? I Did say path of fire yes but in the rest of my post I am talking about the living worlds, so I have no Idea why everyone is thinking I'm talking about the raid legendary.....

And yes this topic was meant to be about what kind of reward/legendary anet could release to us with the end of season 4.

Season 3 ending rewarded us with a legendary after completion of that season and it's achievement path.

Do hope anet wil release something grand again at this season's end.
crosses fingers

Sigh....
Think I create a new thread with better wording, cause the words I used in this one made everyone think I was talking about the raid trinket...

And the existing thread was about a legendary trinket at the end of the living story season.

Doesn’t matter now as that thread was closed and the thread title changed.

Edit: I requested my post linking the other thread removed as it doesn’t have any purpose now that both are different and the other is closed.

We still haven't had a achievement that requires all the corsair armor pieces

(Requires you to complete a large amount of LW season 4 achievements or pvp/WvW track rewards to get)

If you completed a large amount of LW season 3 achievement a armor piece was unlocked which was needed to get aurora

Or did the skyscale cover that?

So there is still hope ^^