PoF node timers

Can anyone let me know about the times for these nodes

Jahai Bluffs - Mistonium ,Thunderhead Peaks - Dragon Crystal ,Thunderhead Peaks - Dwarven Chests ,Domain of Kourna - Kournan Supply Caches ,Sandswept Isles - Difluorite Crystals

i was wondering if they are on a reset timer or a 24 hour timer

From the wiki on resource nodes:

Respawn rate

Nodes are distributed randomly in each zone among a number of pre-set locations and redistributed any time a new instance is created, e.g. after a game update orserver maintenance. Most nodes can be used by each character on an account and will reset (for that character) a few hours after gathering.

Exceptions

-Some nodes take approximately 23 hours to reset, including permanent rich metal veins, node farms, and those that produce 

Orichalcum Ore or Ancient Wood Logs.

• Each account is limited to gathering three Blooming Passiflora nodes per day. Each character is limited to gathering 15 Passiflora nodes per day.-Temporary rich metal veins can be used in each instance of the same zone.

Dwarven chests can be looted once per 24 hours. Generally, this resets at game reset. But you will have to relog, change map, or change instance for the chests to reset in the map you are in. There are no specific notes on Dwarven Chest respawn rate.

Kournan Supply Caches have no notes on respawn rate or lotting frequency. However, there is a maximum of 25 chests per account per day, plus 1 per day in a home instance. By switching map instance, you can probably reloot the same chest spawn locations multiple times.

• 4 weeks later...

Difluorite Crystal nodes take less than a day to reset. I collected as many as I could find yesterday morning, at about 9-10am. Then when I was back online at about 8pm I noticed they were back. Different locations but only slightly so there's no way I missed all these nodes the first time round. Oh, and I'm in the UK so daily reset for me is 1am - this was all within one 'game day'.

But then I went to Kourna to look for Supply Caches, which I had also collected just after the Difluorite Crystals and couldn't find any at all, so I think those hadn't reset. It's possible my second run around Sandswept Isles was quicker so I was in Kourna just before the Supply Caches reset but I didn't hang around to check.

Considering the different Season 4 maps were made by different teams I think it's possible they picked different reset schedules for the nodes, but I don't know.

• 1 year later...

I ran the Kournan supply caches yesterday (early evening), looking for shards for my skyscale collection. This morning (i.e. new game day) I ran about half of Tekkit's route, and found exactly ONE "supply cache". "Kournan chests" were OK. I confirmed, by logging in a second account and multiboxing, that there were supply caches present where my first account saw nothing. I have to presume that the caches are either on individual timers or on something rather longer - they're certainly not all resetting at end of day.

@"Doghouse.1562" said:I ran the Kournan supply caches yesterday (early evening), looking for shards for my skyscale collection. This morning (i.e. new game day) I ran about half of Tekkit's route, and found exactly ONE "supply cache". "Kournan chests" were OK. I confirmed, by logging in a second account and multiboxing to be sure I was looking at the identical map, that my second account could see supply caches where the first one saw nothing. I have to presume that the caches are either on individual timers or on something rather longer - they're certainly not resetting at end of day.

Pretty sure they are on a 16-18h cd mate.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Doghouse.1562" said:I ran the Kournan supply caches yesterday (early evening), looking for shards for my skyscale collection. This morning (i.e. new game day) I ran about half of Tekkit's route, and found exactly ONE "supply cache". "Kournan chests" were OK. I confirmed, by logging in a second account and multiboxing to be sure I was looking at the identical map, that my second account could see supply caches where the first one saw nothing. I have to presume that the caches are either on individual timers or on something rather longer - they're certainly not resetting at end of day.

I know this is a necro thread but...

I think something weird is happening. I was farming Thunderhead peaks for branded mass to get my Dragonsblood weapons and after i was done with the mining routes, went on to farm dwarwen chests. Some of the routes intersect and there i found new crystals that i could farm and i got 1-2 branded mass out of them. All in the same play session, not even an hour has passed and on the same character - without logging in, just waypointing. Then i retraced the entire mining path and found nodes where there weren't before and i could farm them.

Simmilar thing happened with mistonium.

And it's not like in Bloodstone fen where you mine all the nodes, log in with another character and some of the nodes are "spent" so you can only mine some of them, here, new nodes appeared, it's like it was a reset but it wasn't....

So there's definitely something going on with the nodes, could be a glitch...

@Veprovina.4876 said:

I think something weird is happening. I was farming Thunderhead peaks for branded mass to get my Dragonsblood weapons and after i was done with the mining routes, went on to farm dwarwen chests. Some of the routes intersect and there i found new crystals that i could farm and i got 1-2 branded mass out of them. All in the same play session, not even an hour has passed and on the same character - without logging in, just waypointing. Then i retraced the entire mining path and found nodes where there weren't before and i could farm them.

And it's not like in Bloodstone fen where you mine all the nodes, log in with another character and some of the nodes are "spent" so you can only mine some of them, here, new nodes appeared, it's like it was a reset but it wasn't....

Totaly missed that it was a necro =P

@Linken.6345 said:

Totaly missed that it was a necro =P

Well i technically necroed it too. :tongue:And i wasn't trying to poiont it out or say you're wrong or anything, just that i noticed some weird behaviour. Didnt' want to start a new thread, so i posted here.