Arc Divider: Reduced damage in PvP and WvW by 25%. The downfall of berserker!

Hitman.5829

@Hitman.5829 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:So you think there's a problem because people can react to a skill?

No, that's not what I said
at all
. I'm going to urge you to start a minimum of comprehending my posts if you want to continually troll me. Not much to ask.

I don't think it's a good situation where a skill is used primarily for it's secondary effects; people aren't using head butt to stun ... they are using it for a quick,adrenaline fill up. I don't think that's it's original intention, but that's how it's being used. That's not a hard concept to follow. I didn't say anything about reacting to a skill.

Do people really use headbutt? i haven't seen a warrior use it in WvW, perhaps because it is a highly telegraphed skill that gives 0, nada, nothing if you miss. The only good thing about it, is that its on a low cooldown. I rather have a skill that will be reliable 90% of the time (rampage).

Also, headbutt is a one target skill, NO THANKS.

Pretty much any other skill does nothing if you miss, your ""argument"" is invalid.

We are talking about an elite skill. If your elite skill has 0 effect on you or the enemy, then you need a better strategy boy.

Again, not the first nor the last skill that is exactly like this. You're literally trying to say that if an elite skill is avoidable in any way, then it's useless, lmao. You really do need a better strategy in this thread, boy.

Also good job avoiding anything that calls you out on your kitten (again) while limiting yourself to answering to a single sentece....and even then you still somehow manage to be wrong :anguished:

Once again you missed the point, "We are talking about an elite skill. If your elite skill has 0 effect on you or the enemy, then
you need a better strategy
boy."If you like headbutt so much then use it. I am not stopping you from using it. I see the skill for what it is and I chose other elite skills that are more reliable.

Convince us that headbutt is better than I rampage.Convince us that headbutt is better than signet of fury.Convince us that headbutt is better than battle standard.

I can think of only one way to use headbutt and that is to break the "bar" of champions.I ain't going to roam WvW with an elite skill that has a 0% chance of giving me any benefit it if misses. That is a horrible strategy!

Intuition is what sets a master warrior from the rest.

Rampage is a strong CC but also suffers from the same problem as Berserk Mode in that players that can will just kite you until its over. "I ain't going to roam WvW with an elite skill that has a 0% chance of giving me any benefit it if misses. That is a horrible strategy!" You can hit with Headbutt, stop being a noob.

Signet of Fury gives you 30 Adrenaline and a DPS increase for 4s. Headbutt breaks stuns, stuns, deals damage, and grants 30 adrenaline on the same cooldown untraited. They do something similar, but Headbutt offers more utility in that also a stun and a stunbreaker. So Headbutt is a straight upgrade.

Battle Standard is a strong team support skill that gives boons, rezzes friendlies and downs unfriendlies. In a zerg v zerg you should run this and camp rifle if your zerg is gong full pirate ship. If your zerg is going to melee bomb then Headbutt will be better to help land the burst with Blood Reckoning to clean up with. As far as roaming Battle Standard doesn't offer you that much other than ranged stomping, so you have 0% benefit. If you were using BS for the boons, then Rage Signet is better. So as a roamer Headbutt offers you more.

TLDR; L2P everyone can be hit with Headbutt, if you missed then you fcked up.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Sobx.1758 said:So you think there's a problem because people can react to a skill?

at all
. I'm going to urge you to start a minimum of comprehending my posts if you want to continually troll me. Not much to ask.

I don't think it's a good situation where a skill is used primarily for it's secondary effects; people aren't using head butt to stun ... they are using it for a quick,adrenaline fill up. I don't think that's it's original intention, but that's how it's being used. That's not a hard concept to follow. I didn't say anything about reacting to a skill.

Do people really use headbutt? i haven't seen a warrior use it in WvW, perhaps because it is a highly telegraphed skill that gives 0, nada, nothing if you miss. The only good thing about it, is that its on a low cooldown. I rather have a skill that will be reliable 90% of the time (rampage).

Pretty much any other skill does nothing if you miss, your ""argument"" is invalid.

We are talking about an elite skill. If your elite skill has 0 effect on you or the enemy, then you need a better strategy boy.

Again, not the first nor the last skill that is exactly like this. You're literally trying to say that if an elite skill is avoidable in any way, then it's useless, lmao. You really do need a better strategy in this thread, boy.

Also good job avoiding anything that calls you out on your kitten (again) while limiting yourself to answering to a single sentece....and even then you still somehow manage to be wrong :anguished:

Once again you missed the point, "We are talking about an elite skill. If your elite skill has 0 effect on you or the enemy, then
boy."If you like headbutt so much then use it. I am not stopping you from using it. I see the skill for what it is and I chose other elite skills that are more reliable.

Convince us that headbutt is better than I rampage.Convince us that headbutt is better than signet of fury.Convince us that headbutt is better than battle standard.

I can think of only one way to use headbutt and that is to break the "bar" of champions.I ain't going to roam WvW with an elite skill that has a 0% chance of giving me any benefit it if misses. That is a horrible strategy!

Rampage is a strong CC but also suffers from the same problem as Berserk Mode in that players that can will just kite you until its over. "I ain't going to roam WvW with an elite skill that has a 0% chance of giving me any benefit it if misses. That is a horrible strategy!" You can hit with Headbutt, stop being a noob.

Signet of Fury gives you 30 Adrenaline and a DPS increase for 4s. Headbutt breaks stuns, stuns, deals damage, and grants 30 adrenaline on the same cooldown untraited. They do something similar, but Headbutt offers more utility in that also a stun and a stunbreaker. So Headbutt is a straight upgrade.

Battle Standard is a strong team support skill that gives boons, rezzes friendlies and downs unfriendlies. In a zerg v zerg you should run this and camp rifle if your zerg is gong full pirate ship. If your zerg is going to melee bomb then Headbutt will be better to help land the burst with Blood Reckoning to clean up with. As far as roaming Battle Standard doesn't offer you that much other than ranged stomping, so you have 0% benefit. If you were using BS for the boons, then Rage Signet is better. So as a roamer Headbutt offers you more.

So, headbutt its a horrible strategy then. Glad we agree on something, moving on, the topic we dealing with is the nerf of 25% on arc divider. Anet put

• F1 weapon (1) damage and F1 weapon (2) damage into F1 berserker. Then nerf it by 25%. Don't be fool guys, either this was a deliberate attempt to nerf the warrior or a very stupid decision made by an unpaid intern.

You lost your F1 ability on your weapon set 1You lost your F1 ability on your weapon set 2.Anet combined the damage of F1 set 1 and F1 set 2, then nerf it because one button skill was dealing "too much damage." What did they expect?

Nerf is how a lazy person fixes the problems.

@Hitman.5829 said:

at all

So, headbutt its a horrible strategy then. Glad we agree on something, moving on, the topic we dealing with is the nerf of 25% on arc divider. Anet put
  • F1 weapon (1) damage and F1 weapon (2) damage into F1 berserker. Then nerf it by 25%. Don't be fool guys, either this was a deliberate attempt to nerf the warrior or a very stupid decision made by an unpaid intern.

You lost your F1 ability on your weapon set 1You lost your F1 ability on your weapon set 2.Anet combined the damage of F1 set 1 and F1 set 2, then nerf it because one button skill was dealing "too much damage." What did they expect?

Nerf is how a lazy person fixes the problems.

You clearly did not read what I wrote, or are having issues comprehending what is there...

E-Specs are going to have trade offs. Spellbreaker only gets 2 bars of adrenaline and T1 Bursts. Berserker gets no Core Bursts. Other E-specs are going to get tough pills to swallow as well. The ranger forum is pretty convinced that Soulbeast will be losing a pet.

Arc Divider still wrecks people post nerf. Heck, Gunflame is still lolz.

@YuiRS.8129 said:

@"Pax.3548" said:I knew this was coming, so whats the surprise? when ppl are falling like flies to a certain skill you know its gonna get nerfed sooner rather than later

"Sic 'em!", Longbow 2

Yeah but that's a channeled skill. You can dodge while it's channeled and survive. You can't survive arc divider the way it was before.

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

@Hitman.5829 said:If you are using it as a source of adrenaline gain, then I pity you.

Hurrah to that. The fact that people are using head butt as a source of adrenaline points to a whole load of problems.

Oh be quiet. Since headbutt gives full adrenaline it was CLEARLY designed to be used as access to Berserk. Use brain

I didn't say it wasn't ... but I guess you might have figured that out if you took your own advice.

What I said holds true and there have been LOTS of game change that fix these kinds of problems. Facerolling a skill on a secondary effect is clearly not the intention of that effect and theme is a strong motivator for Anet to make changes.

@Obtena.7952 said:

@"Hitman.5829" said:If you are using it as a source of adrenaline gain, then I pity you.

Hurrah to that. The fact that people are using head butt as a source of adrenaline points to a whole load of problems.

Oh be quiet. Since headbutt gives full adrenaline it was CLEARLY designed to be used as access to Berserk. Use brain

I didn't say it wasn't ... but I guess you might have figured that out if you took your own advice.

What I said holds true and there have been LOTS of game change that fix these kinds of problems. Facerolling a skill on a secondary effect is clearly not the intention of that effect and theme is a strong motivator for Anet to make changes.

WHAT problems? That they devs made Headbutt into a CC/instant adrenaline gain? And that you are for some reason being incredibly vague and unreasonable and saying the adrenaline gain isn't a "legit" part of the skill or something? Just what...

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

@"Hitman.5829" said:If you are using it as a source of adrenaline gain, then I pity you.

WHAT problems? That they devs made Headbutt into a CC/instant adrenaline gain? And that you are for some reason being incredibly vague and unreasonable and saying the adrenaline gain isn't a "legit" part of the skill or something? Just what...

I never said that either. I think I've made it clear what the problem is in a not vague way. You just to seem to want to have an argument.

Maybe you just want another opportunity to tell me to use my brain ... I guess I'm going to ask you to use yours in this case.

@Obtena.7952 said:

It's not a "secondary effect" and you're not the one to claim what the "intention" behind it was.

• Confused 1

"It only does 15k unblockable aoe damage with an instant reset. So underpowered..."

Are you serious? First of all if you build correctly it hits a lot harder. Second how is that damage a "wet noodle". Its not as OP as you want so you need to whine in the forums? Cmon.

@Lighter.5631 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Spellbreaker is one of the legit powercrept classes and needs toned down. Arc devider was broken and needed toned down. Berserker needs work in other areas so as to not depend on one broken skill(or two if u consider rampage op) also hitman if u think thief these days is OP next to spellbreaker than theirs really not going to be any point in arguing with u cuz u clearly are a warrior player who will not see their class for what it is pick a thief and fight a warrior spec,see how it goes.

It depends on the player skill level and the opponents that you face. For most of the time, I encounter thieves wannabes that don't know how to play their class, but when I face a master thief that knows each and every single skill and trait of their profession, then that's when the warrior stands no chance. It does not matter if you are #1 warrior in Guild wars 2, warrior is just not build to deal with thieves.

As a starter, thieves can disengage anytime they want, so just by doing that, the fight is a tie.The more skillful players will use stealth and stuns to wear down the warrior defenses.The even more skillful players will use stealth, stuns, blinds, poison and weakness to render the warrior completely useless. Yes, COMPLETELY USELESS!

Now, for those master thieves out there that know what I am talking about, you know that thieves are by far more overpower than the warrior and you well know that warrior stands no chance against your BS skills. It takes honesty and courage to accept this fact.

U are very wrong. A good warrior stomps a good theif pretty easily in a 1v1. A good thief knows this and avoids the fight altogether or unless it's a +1 or lastly they kno the warrior is a noob. I've played thief over 4 yrs almost exclusively,not saying I'm great by any means but I kno the class pretty well. I boosted a warrior almost month ago and have wrecked face far easier in wvw with warrior and spellbreaker it's not even close. Thiefs reward for high skill these days is low, I was winning 1v1 and doing ok out numbered on warrior by the next day lol.

lol people trying to convince that warriors wreck thieves like nothing. YES it is true if the thief is a noob, but if the thief is not a noob, then there is no way to beat him as a warrior.

Warrior is a top 1v1 and thief one of if not the worse 1v1 and ur saying a good thief beats a good warrior lmao are u new? Wow

Warrior is top 1 vs 1? lol you clearly are the new here.Warrior is mid tier in 1 vs 1.Warrior is strong in X vs X

Thief worse in 1 vs 1? HAHAHAHAHAH you are obviously new.Thief is top tier in 1 vs 1.Thief is trash in X vs X.

You need to play more GW2Thief is a +1 decapper class because it is literally the worst class to 1v1 on lmao it's been this way for years and common knowledge. U literally are a noob trying to come of as somthing else lmao quit trolling or learn the game before posting arguements. And yeah warriors/spell breakers are the meta side noders due to their great 1v1 potential. Seriously u start playing this game few weeks ago or somthing lmao thief has never been even close to top tier 1v1. I'm done arguing with a warrior main that will literally argue the opposite of reality to defend its powercrept class. I cant even imagine someone thinking thief is a better 1v1 than a spellbreaker,I donnowhat to tell u but ur way off on what classes u think are good at what roles. I understand u probably got beat by a great thief while ur using warrior due to u not being that great yet but in time as u get better ull notice that warriors stomp thieves hard in 1v1 of equal skill,if the thief is stupid enough to try 1v1 a warrior in first place.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Spellbreaker is one of the legit powercrept classes and needs toned down. Arc devider was broken and needed toned down. Berserker needs work in other areas so as to not depend on one broken skill(or two if u consider rampage op) also hitman if u think thief these days is OP next to spellbreaker than theirs really not going to be any point in arguing with u cuz u clearly are a warrior player who will not see their class for what it is pick a thief and fight a warrior spec,see how it goes.

It depends on the player skill level and the opponents that you face. For most of the time, I encounter thieves wannabes that don't know how to play their class, but when I face a master thief that knows each and every single skill and trait of their profession, then that's when the warrior stands no chance. It does not matter if you are #1 warrior in Guild wars 2, warrior is just not build to deal with thieves.

As a starter, thieves can disengage anytime they want, so just by doing that, the fight is a tie.The more skillful players will use stealth and stuns to wear down the warrior defenses.The even more skillful players will use stealth, stuns, blinds, poison and weakness to render the warrior completely useless. Yes, COMPLETELY USELESS!

Now, for those master thieves out there that know what I am talking about, you know that thieves are by far more overpower than the warrior and you well know that warrior stands no chance against your BS skills. It takes honesty and courage to accept this fact.

U are very wrong. A good warrior stomps a good theif pretty easily in a 1v1. A good thief knows this and avoids the fight altogether or unless it's a +1 or lastly they kno the warrior is a noob. I've played thief over 4 yrs almost exclusively,not saying I'm great by any means but I kno the class pretty well. I boosted a warrior almost month ago and have wrecked face far easier in wvw with warrior and spellbreaker it's not even close. Thiefs reward for high skill these days is low, I was winning 1v1 and doing ok out numbered on warrior by the next day lol.

lol people trying to convince that warriors wreck thieves like nothing. YES it is true if the thief is a noob, but if the thief is not a noob, then there is no way to beat him as a warrior.

Warrior is a top 1v1 and thief one of if not the worse 1v1 and ur saying a good thief beats a good warrior lmao are u new? Wow

Warrior is top 1 vs 1? lol you clearly are the new here.Warrior is mid tier in 1 vs 1.Warrior is strong in X vs X

Thief worse in 1 vs 1? HAHAHAHAHAH you are obviously new.Thief is top tier in 1 vs 1.Thief is trash in X vs X.

You need to play more GW2Thief is a +1 decapper class because it is literally the worst class to 1v1 on lmao

wrong, thief is a +1 decapper, because it is the best +1 decapper, not because it is the worst in other roles.farther more, a 1v1 without node, thief are more tolerable with mistakes and can disengage till it wins

U seriously have zero clue lmao, thief isn't a decapper solely because it's the best at it. Ur delusional if u think players would chose the most boring playstyle in a pvp mode sorely because it's best at it if they had other viable options with in the class. U can watch the streams of the best thief players purposely avoiding 1v1 almost every class because they'd be at a disadvantage and even if they knew they could outplay their opponent to a great enough extent to win the 1v1 it would have taken to long cuz thief on it's own doesn't have the quick kill time unless its +1 an opponent and even then revs better at it know. Literally how u say things are are the exact opposite of reality. I cant even conceive someone actually believing thief is a better 1v1 than warrior or splb it's crazy lol. Zerker needs more work to not be dependent on arc devider which is a strong skill after nerf. Warrior and splb are still very strong classes in need of 0 buffs

@"melandru.3876" said:to anyone thinking hitman is a "good" player

rifle/greatsword war that failed to land any burst, AND used rampage.

still , lost :pensive:

even dismounting him was so easy (yes, as can be seen in video he was on mount before fight started)

Here you could see the flaws berserker has.Beside arc divider and some burst from the rifle it has nothing else to offer. A guy playing warrior there probably has 2 self buffs, a signet for adrenaline gain and fury buff and he cant land anything else because he does have nothing.Revenant just destroys any berserker in pvp, this is a fact you just out run him, and he could do nothing about since he does not have any competitive mobility.

In my opinion, no one should ever be able to do these insane numbers of dammage first and foremost. I always was against "one shot" builds and I will always be.

However, the problem with Berserker right now is that aside of the insane numbers they can hit (only with greatsword and rifle it seems) they have nothing else. Nerfs won't fix nothing, another rework of the skills is needed.

As a sidenote, Berserkers almost exclusively play very glass canon builds to achieve what they can do today, which means they can die pretty easily too.(Tried a tanky and bruiser builds with Berserker and I would hit only around 1 or 2k dammage per strike of Arc Divider.)

even dismounting him was so easy (yes, as can be seen in video he was on mount before fight started)

Well he doesn't use Headbutt, how do you expect him to land a burst without the tools to set it up right? :lol:

Well he doesn't use Headbutt, how do you expect him to land a burst without the tools to set it up right? :lol:

he did use signet of fury as could be seen in videosignet of fury, gave 30 adrenaline and that exact moment he did use berserk

failed to land arc divider, then swapped to rifle failed to land rifle 5, failed to land gunflame. did land a couple of volleyhits.

starting to kite hitman, hitman decided it was clever to use balanced stance, or it could be the defense traitline passive for all i know (9 seconds in the video) when not even being attacked. waste of stunbreak and stabilitythenat 10 seconds into clip he tries to fuel his one-trick noob slayer build up again by activating berserkers stance (resistance and adrenaline gain)however, failed to land yet another gunflame as can be seen in video

then, it starts to become really sad16 seconds in, hitman is getting desperate and enters rampage (while in berserk, so he got rampage+ 20% dmg from bloody roar :p as can be seen in video)

however, only noobs die and noobs complain about rampage.dash and kick gets dodgerolled. throw builder gets bugged out (walking inside targets hitbox, will cancel throw boulder psst a pro tip from me, to you :) and yes this also works with gunflame)then we evade his seismic leap with unrelenting assault. he gets the passive endure pain from defense traitline, we wait out the endure pain and we go in for the kill

nothing good about him, he fcked up every move.

just another rifle warrior that relies on +1'ing or shooting from towers/walls..but once you get to him they don't know what to do

It would have no effect, revenants are broken in pvp, they have a skill that breaks them out of CC, gives furry, speed and is a dodge at the same time and they could use it multiple times.

@"Edge.8724" said:In my opinion, no one should ever be able to do these insane numbers of dammage first and foremost. I always was against "one shot" builds and I will always be.

However, the problem with Berserker right now is that aside of the insane numbers they can hit (only with greatsword and rifle it seems) they have nothing else. Nerfs won't fix nothing, another rework of the skills is needed.

As a sidenote, Berserkers almost exclusively play very glass canon builds to achieve what they can do today, which means they can die pretty easily too.(Tried a tanky and bruiser builds with Berserker and I would hit only around 1 or 2k dammage per strike of Arc Divider.)

I agree.But why berserker could not have nice things, but beast master have several skills that he could use to nuke down anyone in both range and melee range?Last time i tried to fight in WvW a soul beast evaporated me into the outer space, i got 30k damage in the face from range in like 2 seconds, and i have 27k hp.

@KelyNeli.4516 said:

It would have no effect, revenants are broken in pvp, they have a skill that breaks them out of CC, gives furry, speed and is a dodge at the same time and they could use it multiple times.

well...

@"Hitman.5829" said:

Please don't tell me you are one of those players that think warrior is OP? it is widely know that the most OP classes are:1.- Mesmer2.- Thief3.- ranger4.- Engineer5.- serker elementalist with focus6.- leaching revenant7.- One shot instant teleport serk guardian8.- berserker warrior (spell breaker can be higher in the list, but nowhere near the top)9.- necro

The fact that the top classes with stealth occupy the top list is not a surprise is it?This game has so much BS skills.

according to good ol'hitman rev is nowhere close to top. can you imagine?

after thousands of nerfs he still thinks mesmer and thief are viable. on my warrior, i have yet to lose to a mesmer/thief after nerf.even before nerfs they were not that hard.condi is of zero issue to a warrior, we have the best condi cleanses in the entire game

power mesmer is a one trick pony, survive the burst(mirage) and you won the fight

power chrono, is a different story as a clever chrono will f5 burst you, to reset all skills instantly and have a second burst ready

this is what i mean. it's predictable as it follows the same pattern and skill rotation, so once you are beyond that it's another clean kill

d/p daredevils are extinct.staff daredevils you can sidestep every bound, and staff 5 has a short radius but can be a bit harder to sidestep if they use it in your face (melee range). drain the thief out of initiative (1 missed vault) and you allready won

core thief sword/dagger is the hardest, not because they are good or hit hard..just that they can extend the fight with sword2, and are more durable then others with sword 3 that is both evade and boonrip.after shadowstep is used it's another free win.

@melandru.3876 said:

@melandru.3876 said:to anyone thinking hitman is a "good" player

he did use signet of fury as could be seen in videosignet of fury, gave 30 adrenaline and that exact moment he did use berserk

failed to land arc divider, then swapped to rifle failed to land rifle 5, failed to land gunflame. did land a couple of volleyhits.

starting to kite hitman, hitman decided it was clever to use balanced stance, or it could be the defense traitline passive for all i know (9 seconds in the video) when not even being attacked. waste of stunbreak and stabilitythenat 10 seconds into clip he tries to fuel his one-trick noob slayer build up again by activating berserkers stance (resistance and adrenaline gain)however, failed to land yet another gunflame as can be seen in video

then, it starts to become really sad16 seconds in, hitman is getting desperate and enters rampage (while in berserk, so he got rampage+ 20% dmg from bloody roar :p as can be seen in video)

however, only noobs die and noobs complain about rampage.dash and kick gets dodgerolled. throw builder gets bugged out (walking inside targets hitbox, will cancel throw boulder psst a pro tip from me, to you :) and yes this also works with gunflame)then we evade his seismic leap with unrelenting assault. he gets the passive endure pain from defense traitline, we wait out the endure pain and we go in for the kill

nothing good about him, he fcked up every move.

just another rifle warrior that relies on +1'ing or shooting from towers/walls..but once you get to him they don't know what to do

1) Nice breakdown sir.2) HB would have forced a stunbreak from you, and would have still set up Arc Divider, but seeing how he plays its no wonder he thinks its a bad skill. He has lower accuracy than a storm trooper. That said, he did screw the pooch on every move. I didn't notice if he used kick or throw bolas, but Rifle 4 and throw bolas would have at least forced dodges or condi cleanses out of you to avoid the followup bursts.

@KelyNeli.4516 said:Last time i tried to fight in WvW a soul beast evaporated me into the outer space, i got 30k damage in the face from range in like 2 seconds, and i have 27k hp.

Berserker gets a face melting skill for two weeks and it gets nerfed... SB meanwhile...

@melandru.3876 said:

after thousands of nerfs he still thinks mesmer and thief are viable. on my warrior, i have yet to lose to a mesmer/thief after nerf.even before nerfs they were not that hard.condi is of zero issue to a warrior, we have the best condi cleanses in the entire game

power mesmer is a one trick pony, survive the burst(mirage) and you won the fight

power chrono, is a different story as a clever chrono will f5 burst you, to reset all skills instantly and have a second burst ready

this is what i mean. it's predictable as it follows the same pattern and skill rotation, so once you are beyond that it's another clean kill

d/p daredevils are extinct.staff daredevils you can sidestep every bound, and staff 5 has a short radius but can be a bit harder to sidestep if they use it in your face (melee range). drain the thief out of initiative (1 missed vault) and you allready won

core thief sword/dagger is the hardest, not because they are good or hit hard..just that they can extend the fight with sword2, and are more durable then others with sword 3 that is both evade and boonrip.after shadowstep is used it's another free win.

I nuke Mirages with Arc Divider all the time. By the second hit their oh crap stealth trait kicks in. Third hit puts them in downed. Headbutt the clones ->Berserk Mode ->Arc Divider. Only a mirage that twitches their dodge survives the whole burst, but then Blood Reckoning exists and I have yet to meet a mirage that survives both bursts if I get them off.

@melandru.3876 said:well if you go to his profile(hitman) he is apparantly banned nowa shame i/we will never get a proper response now :(

Well he had been antagonistic with people who disagree with him so /shrug. I may come off that way at times with how I write myself, but I do try to adhere to DBAD mentality. So, if you find yourself at odds with me ever try to remember that.

As to this topic. If you spec Def, Disc, Berserker without Bloody Roar, then yes expect Berserker to underperform on damage with how they redid Berserk mode. Its fine damage wise if you spec Bloody Roar and Strength 3-2-1 with your third spec depending on your personal playstyle and gear layout.

If you go Str, Def, Ber then Rousing Resilience pairs very well with Savage Instinct and Headbutt. I'm not sold on Eternal Champion with the current rework. If it were a flat 300 toughness regardless of being in Berserk Mode then I'd probably take it.

@"melandru.3876" said:well if you go to his profile(hitman) he is apparantly banned nowa shame i/we will never get a proper response now :(

Well he had been antagonistic with people who disagree with him so /shrug. I may come off that way at times with how I write myself, but I do try to adhere to DBAD mentality. So, if you find yourself at odds with me ever try to remember that.

As to this topic. If you spec Def, Disc, Berserker without Bloody Roar, then yes expect Berserker to underperform on damage with how they redid Berserk mode. Its fine damage wise if you spec Bloody Roar and Strength 3-2-1 with your third spec depending on your personal playstyle and gear layout.

If you go Str, Def, Ber then Rousing Resilience pairs very well with Savage Instinct and Headbutt. I'm not sold on Eternal Champion with the current rework. If it were a flat 300 toughness regardless of being in Berserk Mode then I'd probably take it.

no matter how good you are, spellbreaker will allways triumph over berserker war vs war equall skill

berserker in the current state is only good versus complelty incompetent players that can't dodge the obvious, or have reaction times so slow that they will anticipate everything or not, or miles to late.

remove the 1 hit kill (burst) and berserker has nothing. berserker is dealt with the same as rampage, disable key-skills, or just wait out the timer.once timer is gone, berserker will lay down on the ground before the cooldown is up.

spellbreaker is the total-package of burst, mobility and sustainberserker is a glass cannon. and should be played as suchi did try a build like this http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAS5enEdAdeglkCWhAElilgADZGUDqevP3o7214AUCDAA-w but in the end it just felt horrible, and easily outplayed

defense has no place in either berserker nor spellbreaker anymore

berserker http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3enckCddgldAWhAEliFiAT5L862CvJ3lb01IAEBGAA-wspellbreaker http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR4enMdAldgdeAu6CkigFiAT5LM92CGBgIQPDfIfkfyA-wcore http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ejMdQZHWGCWhApIGICKLAigBAPhXYE0vY63CA-w

these are the 3 type of warrior builds i fight the most

i guess it shows which one dies the easiest

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

You need to play more GW2Thief is a +1 decapper class because it is literally the worst class to 1v1 on lmao it's been this way for years and common knowledge. U literally are a noob trying to come of as somthing else lmao quit trolling or learn the game before posting arguements. And yeah warriors/spell breakers are the meta side noders due to their great 1v1 potential. Seriously u start playing this game few weeks ago or somthing lmao thief has never been even close to top tier 1v1. I'm done arguing with a warrior main that will literally argue the opposite of reality to defend its powercrept class. I cant even imagine someone thinking thief is a better 1v1 than a spellbreaker,I donnowhat to tell u but ur way off on what classes u think are good at what roles. I understand u probably got beat by a great thief while ur using warrior due to u not being that great yet but in time as u get better ull notice that warriors stomp thieves hard in 1v1 of equal skill,if the thief is stupid enough to try 1v1 a warrior in first place.

You need to play more GW2Thief is a +1 decapper class because it is literally the worst class to 1v1 on lmao

wrong, thief is a +1 decapper, because it is the best +1 decapper, not because it is the worst in other roles.farther more, a 1v1 without node, thief are more tolerable with mistakes and can disengage till it wins

U seriously have zero clue lmao, thief isn't a decapper solely because it's the best at it. Ur delusional if u think players would chose the most boring playstyle in a pvp mode sorely because it's best at it if they had other viable options with in the class. U can watch the streams of the best thief players purposely avoiding 1v1 almost every class because they'd be at a disadvantage and even if they knew they could outplay their opponent to a great enough extent to win the 1v1 it would have taken to long cuz thief on it's own doesn't have the quick kill time unless its +1 an opponent and even then revs better at it know. Literally how u say things are are the exact opposite of reality. I cant even conceive someone actually believing thief is a better 1v1 than warrior or splb it's crazy lol. Zerker needs more work to not be dependent on arc devider which is a strong skill after nerf. Warrior and splb are still very strong classes in need of 0 buffs

.you thinking is just tunnel visioned,first of all, they are running roamer build, that focuses on take downs and mobility, why should they able to 1v1 any side noder with a relative fast time.second of all, when you have the mobility of a thief,why would you not +1 else where to give a +1man advantage(or instantly shot down a low target giving even more advatange)why would you instead 1v1 a guy with full CD available to him.they are not avoiding 1v1 because they can't win, they are avoiding 1v1 because it's easier to win the other way

and if you think roamer is the most boring playstyle. may i ask what rank are you even on and i'm plat 2 thief soloq.roamer is literally one of the most versatile role in this game, that has the most potential to carry games.i can hardly think how you would feel when you play classes that can't roam and can only commit to one fight at a time, have a huge travel time and have no ability to map control.

@melandru.3876 said:

@melandru.3876 said:well if you go to his profile(hitman) he is apparantly banned nowa shame i/we will never get a proper response now :(

no matter how good you are, spellbreaker will allways triumph over berserker war vs war equall skill

berserker in the current state is only good versus complelty incompetent players that can't dodge the obvious, or have reaction times so slow that they will anticipate everything or not, or miles to late.

remove the 1 hit kill (burst) and berserker has nothing. berserker is dealt with the same as rampage, disable key-skills, or just wait out the timer.once timer is gone, berserker will lay down on the ground before the cooldown is up.

spellbreaker is the total-package of burst, mobility and sustainberserker is a glass cannon. and should be played as suchi did try a build like this
but in the end it just felt horrible, and easily outplayed

defense has no place in either berserker nor spellbreaker anymore

berserker
spellbreaker
core

these are the 3 type of warrior builds i fight the most

i guess it shows which one dies the easiest

well this build -> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAS5enEdAdeglkCWhAElilgADZGUDqevP3o7214AUCDAA-w would be easy to outplay.

The others are pretty solid. May I ask why no hammer for Spellbreaker? The AoE boonrip from Earthshaker is nice.