[VIDEO] Holosmith WvW Roaming

Traity.8310

For not being a regular engi player wasnt bad at all, just gotta master those combos man, once you get it down pat, the rest is easy mode. A big one I keep seeing in the vid is waiting for your heal turret to come off CD, instead, use the toolbelt regen and pop rocket boots for a double water blast heal helps a ton to top off some health while your waiting! Also Elixir gun is life, id practice w that kit for utilitys sake its great.

@Glorious http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAsenUUB9dhFYB2XBcJjFDDrvG2DHiipjPwGIMAMO2LA-j1BFAB6r+DBnAA23fIN9EXpEEJlfA8AACAgAcemHAu5Nv5Nv5Nr5Nv5Nv5Nv5Nv5NPpAWdMA-w this is what I've been running in the video! Mix of Marauder (armour) and Berserkers (weapons and trinkets). Personally haven't tried the rifle yet. I run with some dmg reduction food and the forge trait so that certainly helps some but you're not gonna be facetanking stuff, haha

@Dusk Thanks! Yeah I in theory know about the toolbelt + blasting with rocket boots thing and a couple of other things but I haven't managed to pull it off reliably yet. Another thing I keep doing is using the condi clear elixir for one or two condis instead of the stupid toolbelt skill! Thanks for the tips though and I'll have a look at Elixir gun :D

Archived