Anyone have info for after "Raising skyscales"? (spoilers?)

@Palador.2170 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Some people on Reddit are saying the new food is just to make the collection easier. You can use the food for example in Cursed Shore to attract whatever it is you have to collect or can do it the long way and do the JP for it.

Hummm, need a list of the JPs. I have several mesmers, can't hurt to park them at the ends to TP people up when I've got free time.

And probably rather profitable as well. :smile:

Also here is a list of the JPs and other info courtesy of this thread on Reddit for those interested.

The JPs:

Cursed Shore - Buried ArchivesCaledon Forest - Spelunker's DelveMetrica Provice - Goemm's LabHarathi Hinterlands - Fawcett's BountyFrostgorge Sound - Shattered Ice RuinsFireheart Rise - Rebel's SeclusionLornar's Pass - Griffonrook RunTimberline Falls - Coddler's Cove

The PoF/LWS4 locations:

Crystal Oasis x3Desert Highlands x2Elon Riverlands x2Domain of VabbiJahai BluffsDomain of KournaSandswept Isles

Or optionally use extra-pungent skyscale treats to autocomplete by using them in each map available:

Extra-Pungent Skyscale Treat Recipe:

1 smell-enhancing culture1 charged quartz2 red meat10 bloodstone dust

You can get Smell-Enhancing Culture for 4g each from the chef vendor, meaning you need at least 80g for this step if you want to skip it.

It looks like the treats are just optional 'skip this event' items but not mandatory. Unless the price drops significantly, I'll be doing most of the activities. May skip the Ley Line boss and the jumping puzzles which I'm really bad at. Not a big deal. Time to do some gold farming though.

I’m actually kinda excited to spend a bit of the evening doing some JPs, and very cool that there is a simple charged crystal/gold sync for those who aren’t so up to it.

Just as a by the by for A-net, if the collection was all back to back I’d of had fun on the ones I enjoyed regardless.

Here is an early update about the next part:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/br3epw/skyscale_saddle/

U need 35 gold, 500 trade contracts, 250 of every LS4 map currency and 1500 volatile magic

The 250 of each map LS4 map currency list:

kralkatite ore (domain of istan)difluorite crystal (sandswept isles)inscribed shard (domain of kourna)lump of mistonium (jahai bluffs)branded mass (thunderhead peaks)mistborn mote (dragonfall)

I'm way behind on this one since I never messed with most of those maps until recently due to the Skyscale collection. :(

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:Here is an early update about the next part:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/br3epw/skyscale_saddle/

U need 35 gold, 500 trade contracts, 250 of every LS4 map currency and 1500 volatile magic

The 250 of each map LS4 map currency list:
kralkatite ore (domain of istan)difluorite crystal (sandswept isles)inscribed shard (domain of kourna)lump of mistonium (jahai bluffs)branded mass (thunderhead peaks)mistborn mote (dragonfall)

I'm way behind on this one since I never messed with most of those maps until recently due to the Skyscale collection. :(

Ooof, thanks for the heads up