About the recent outrages..

it's not my first MMO but sadly people have bitched and complained. I want this i want that. I want a dragon mount and when ANET finally gives them what they want. Some don't want to work for it. This is too long that is not fair, i dont play that often But I Want this. Heck im surprised ANET hasn't just said you know what we're just shutting down .

Agreed." Time gate bad, this collection is bad, that one is terrible, omg we have to o farm currencies, oh no JUMPING PUZZLES OMG WTF ARE U KIDDING ME, OMG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A WORLD BOSS, OH NO TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE, ANET HOW DARE YOU?!"Guys, buy some gems, direct buy eternity from tp, to make ur day better and calm ur shit down. U don't need to do skyscales if it's so overwhelming and u want to have everything straight away

@"Safandula.8723" said:Agreed." Time gate bad, this collection is bad, that one is terrible, omg we have to o farm currencies, oh no JUMPING PUZZLES OMG kitten ARE U KIDDING ME, OMG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A WORLD BOSS, OH NO TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE, ANET HOW DARE YOU?!"Guys, buy some gems, direct buy eternity from tp, to make ur day better and calm ur kitten down. U don't need to do skyscales if it's so overwhelming and u want to have everything straight away

yeah, because buying expensive gems and having barely any time isn't a legit reason at all to complain.....

@"Kai.9264" said:I have to say, to those people which were complaining about the skyscale over the past week/days, you turned this communtiy into the whinest whine fest I've ever seen.okay that's all

https://www.totstoteens.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/whining.jpg

Its not a new occurrence, the most upvoted reddit thread (might not be now) was "dont prepurchase hot (or simply purchase cba to verify) because god forbid a 6 year old product(or 2-3 yo at the time) goes down in price or is included for free with expansions.

@Blacksarevok.8104 said:

@"Kai.9264" said:I have to say, to those people which were complaining about the skyscale over the past week/days, you turned this communtiy into the whinest whine fest I've ever seen.okay that's all

this must be your first mmo

Gw2's playerbase is uniquely competent at complaining.

@sorudo.9054 said:

@"Safandula.8723" said:Agreed." Time gate bad, this collection is bad, that one is terrible, omg we have to o farm currencies, oh no JUMPING PUZZLES OMG kitten ARE U KIDDING ME, OMG I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A WORLD BOSS, OH NO TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE IN A TIMEGATE, ANET HOW DARE YOU?!"Guys, buy some gems, direct buy eternity from tp, to make ur day better and calm ur kitten down. U don't need to do skyscales if it's so overwhelming and u want to have everything straight away

yeah, because buying expensive gems and having barely any time isn't a legit reason at all to complain.....

Not when the content/rewards aint going anywhere.

• ArenaNet Staff

I'm going to close that thread with a reminder that we want the Guild Wars 2 forums to be pleasant and safe for all forum members, so we expect all contributors to be respectful of one another. It's clearly not the case here.

And to everyone who replied on this thread: please avoid contributing to such threads and use the Report function instead, so that we can moderate appropriately.