Up-gradable 2nd Slot for Infinite Tools

For 800 gems could you make contract to upgrade an infinite tool with a 2nd glyph slot? I like the new infinite harvesting tool but mostly because of the Glyph of Reaping and it would be great to add and 2nd slot so I could apply a glyph of industry to it. Wishful thinking I guess but I think it'd be a great idea to apply.

Wanting more, because more is more is seldomly a good argument. What after that? wouldn't it be great to have a 3rd slot and then a fourth? Maybe a fifth because after all there are more than just 4 effects for harvesting tools. Why stop there? Have a sixth or seventh slot available, it's only reasonable, right?

@lokh.2695 said:Wanting more, because more is more is seldomly a good argument. What after that? wouldn't it be great to have a 3rd slot and then a fourth? Maybe a fifth because after all there are more than just 4 effects for harvesting tools. Why stop there? Have a sixth or seventh slot available, it's only reasonable, right?

A fully upgraded ring is able to hold 3 infusions so... I'd be fine with harvesting tools being able to have a 2nd slot.

Firstly: I think they should not add another glyph slot. Adding one wouldn't really create a more interesting tradeoff.

However, the only option I could see separating glyphs into two categories - Utility and Yield. Yield would be any glyph that gives extra materials or currency (leatherworker, watchknight, volatile, etc) and Utility would affect the gathering itself (industry, reaper, bounty). That split could possibly allow for one of each.

I'm still sceptical.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:I want the tool that gives me all of the materials on the map when I enter the zone so that I don't have to do anything.

The new Reaper Glyph harvests all nearby nodes of the type at once.

Has anyone used this? Like can it grab the whole flax farm in vb for instance? Of course if you could use multiple glyphs then that and bounty would be amazing

According to reddit, it seems to be a 900 radius, so entire VB flax farm, ML Elder Wood etc.Note:A) It gathers everything that tool can gather.B ) If slotted into a non-permanent tool, it'll spend charges on the tool as if you manually gathered all nodes.

IMO, just take it one step further:

Legendary Gathering Tools.

Features:

• Unbreakable (the only way not related to Gems to get a permanent tool)
  • Able to have two glyphs
  • The recipe requires 1.000.000 of the material it collects

Would be a nice project for ArenaNet after the legendary runes and sigils.

@Erasculio.2914 said:IMO, just take it one step further:

Features:

Are we talking t6 here or any tier?

@Linken.6345 said:

@Erasculio.2914 said:IMO, just take it one step further:

Features:

Are we talking t6 here or any tier?

Of each tier.

Good idea I think ... there is definitely a business case for implementing this idea. Selling more BL Keys and harvesting skins and harvesting tools themselves. I would buy it, but I think that misses a game opportunity to add content if they went that route.