Skyscale Care

I fed my mount all the treats from the Skyscale Treats achievement collection. Then fed in once more and got the first (technically second I suppose) achievement for the Skyscale Care collection. But after that, I wasn't able to feed the skyscale anymore. I figured maybe I could only feed it once every few hours or something (I was aware that you could only feed them thrice per day), so I switched characters and did some WvW and came back. No feed option. I was like... well maybe I need to stay the same character. So I did some WvW with the same character. No feed option. So then I thought, maybe I have to wait until the next daily reset bc of a glitch or bug. I'm back - no dice. Still can't feed my skyscale. What do I do? :(

@"Darr Max.7398" said:Skyscale Care never updated past " piece of skyscale food" . Completed skyscale treats , and skyscale toys. But no growth.also one of my character's still has Almorra's Directive buff even though i completed the achievement.

They only grow as you feed them the actual Skyscale Food (not the treats.) You should be able to feed them three pieces of Skyscale Food per day. (More after the update.)

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem but on the second day. Fed skyscale once then wouldn't eat anymore. I ended up having to throw the ball, play the whistle, clean the nest, pet it then it would eat again. Had to do it until it ate another 3 times as it is eating 4 times a day. One more feed and its done so hopefully don't have to do that all over again haha